Patience....

Just dropped this to our CEO...had to get this off my chest.....

Justin,

I don’t know if you remember me, you kindly invited me and my son Mathew to the Tigers box last year at CommBank Vs Penrith…we narrowly lost that game, but we enjoyed the day out.

What has gone wrong this year!?!...It seems everything. The talk amongst the fans and members is this club has gone backwards big time despite all the offseason hype.

As much as I hate NRL 360 and the bagging they dish out to the club, I’m beginning to believe they are justified!.

Players we let go last and this year have gone forward to bigger and better times with their new clubs, yet our new recruits have regressed.

We clearly are not playing as a team, there is no cohesion in attack, there is no line speed in defence. Teams easily move upfield when attacking us, yet we struggle to do the same. We can’t put a decent grubber in the in goal to put pressure in attack, we can’t defend short dropouts, we can’t get to our attacking short dropouts - I’m afraid this all comes down to coaching.

From my and many fans perspective I’m afraid there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Adam is NOT a fullback, Luke is NOT a halfback, Wakeham is a reserve grader, Nofo has lost interest and I can see plenty of others going the same way.

Frankly, despite all the hype, realistically, If we are lucky we will be 2-12 after 14 rounds this year.

From the last 20 games we have ONLY won 2! (2-18), WOW!....The Leichhardt Oval fortress is no more. , what terrible losses the opening 2 games this year...A second spoon awaits us odds on..

As the CEO I would like to see you address the fans and members about the very poor start to our 2023 season and how the club plans to work its way out of this, please, please no spin, just facts. We also want to know why our players are playing so poorly, it seems without any cohesion or coaching.

Good luck for the rest of the season, I bet you a $10 scratchy we are not better than 2-12 by round 14 , after which I’ll check out for the rest of 2023-24 as my heart can’t take this rubbish anymore.

Best Of luck

Justin,

I don’t know if you remember me, you kindly invited me and my son Mathew to the Tigers box last year at CommBank Vs Penrith…we narrowly lost that game, but we enjoyed the day out.

What has gone wrong this year!?!...It seems everything. The talk amongst the fans and members is this club has gone backwards big time despite all the offseason hype.

As much as I hate NRL 360 and the bagging they dish out to the club, I’m beginning to believe they are justified!.

Players we let go last and this year have gone forward to bigger and better times with their new clubs, yet our new recruits have regressed.

We clearly are not playing as a team, there is no cohesion in attack, there is no line speed in defence. Teams easily move upfield when attacking us, yet we struggle to do the same. We can’t put a decent grubber in the in goal to put pressure in attack, we can’t defend short dropouts, we can’t get to our attacking short dropouts - I’m afraid this all comes down to coaching.

From my and many fans perspective I’m afraid there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Adam is NOT a fullback, Luke is NOT a halfback, Wakeham is a reserve grader, Nofo has lost interest and I can see plenty of others going the same way.

Frankly, despite all the hype, realistically, If we are lucky we will be 2-12 after 14 rounds this year.

From the last 20 games we have ONLY won 2! (2-18), WOW!....The Leichhardt Oval fortress is no more. , what terrible losses the opening 2 games this year...A second spoon awaits us odds on..

As the CEO I would like to see you address the fans and members about the very poor start to our 2023 season and how the club plans to work its way out of this, please, please no spin, just facts. We also want to know why our players are playing so poorly, it seems without any cohesion or coaching.

Good luck for the rest of the season, I bet you a $10 scratchy we are not better than 2-12 by round 14 , after which I’ll check out for the rest of 2023-24 as my heart can’t take this rubbish anymore.

Best Of luck
Good intentions bro but they couldn't give a shit.

Justin,

Best Of luck
You think he’ll respond?

100%.
I wanted to smash the shit out of this thread but…what’s the point?
Club shill talking absolute crap and proving he doesn’t know footy.
Take it out on your keyboard dude not the poster

Reactions: BZN
Take it out on your keyboard dude not the poster
Well when you come in here and smugly lecture to everyone, talking down to them you are going to get kickback.
Now is not the time to blindly support this club. We as fans need to hammer this totally inept bunch of posers on the board and in management and force change before the NRL steps in and removes our license.
Club shills be damned…they’ve had their turn.

Well when you come in here and smugly lecture to everyone, talking down to them you are going to get kickback.
Now is not the time to blindly support this club. We as fans need to hammer this totally inept bunch of posers on the board and in management and force change before the NRL steps in and removes our license.
Sorry I didn’t see the post as smug or a lecture, just a different point of view. To clarify, I’ve lost patience too and am sick of waiting for a competitive team but lm not gonna bag others who see it differently. I probably can’t agree but each to their own.

Justin,

Best Of luck
I want to ask him, if we finish last this year which by your own admission and Lee and the boards is totally unacceptable, will Tim Sheens be fired like Maguire was. Or will you persist with this so called 5 year plan. Are there performance clauses in Tim Sheens and Benji Marshals coaching contracts to safe guard the club against any unacceptable seasons, I would assume so as the chair of the board is a very successful lawyer, but would just like you to confirm. At what point in all the unacceptable seasons we have had does the board get replaced as they're the only constant in this debacle.

Justin,

Best Of luck
Pascoe don’t and won’t give a shit lol
He washed his hands of any footy related decisions ages ago

All he does is balance the books and sells hats

Pascoe don’t and won’t give a shit lol
He washed his hands of any footy related decisions ages ago

All he does is balance the books and sells hats
Doesn’t even balance the books, he has a CFO for that.
I think he believes his role is to get pissed with the sponsors?

I agree with your sentiment Tucker but I think the poster was The Chad, not GC Fan.

Reactions: BZN
It is completely absurd to expect any patience any longer. A more realistic thread title would be 'Exasperation'. Hey, I know ............let's start a thread called, 'The Best Adjective to Describe How We Feel'.

Ok, rant over. There are other things in life. Time to make an early start on tidying the garage....with some nice, calming music in the background.......

Justin,

Best Of luck
You will get a response saying there is a plan, and even if you check out for the 2nd half of this year, make sure that you don't come back to tick that box that stops auto renewal of your membership

It's funny though after everything we have just become the Western suburbs and Balmain teams of the late 90s. Absolute crap.

Back