PETITION LINK External Review

I've been accused of hogging the airways in contravention of the rules of WTF by another poster, and I respect his feelings in regard to that.
Both you and helmesy have ignored some of my posts, so I don't feel any need to and wont answer any of your questions to avoid the possibility of hogging the airways again.
And that is checkmate.

Not defending the administration BAGNF05: Just trying to get answers from the petition leaders before any action takes place.
I reckon before anything like this happens, the leaders would at least have a pretty good idea of the people they would prefer to see installed in place of the current mob.
And I reckon we should be entitled to know who they have in mind before we sign the petition.
Before anybody signs to anything, we should know what the details are, otherwise we are just signing a blank piece of paper.
Letting ourselves get excited by someone saying ' let's get rid of this mob' could lead to more trouble if it's not agreeable to everyone.
You need to read the petition again.
That’s not what it says, and that’s not what you’ll be signing.

Hopefully this suggestion is taken the right way. Would a petition to the NRL asking for their intervention be more likely to yield a result?

Not crapping on this petition.

Hopefully this suggestion is taken the right way. Would a petition to the NRL asking for their intervention be more likely to yield a result?

Much more. They’d see it as then relevant to their final product and the failed asset that it is.

Hopefully one day people realise petitions don't do anything.

Nothing will change, and the slight chance it does will be end of season.

Everyone is wasting their energy.

However we present our view on this issue, it needs strength in numbers to gain attention. The apathy of your average Wests Tigers supporter has in some way allowed this crap to happen. They sit there like nice little supporters and wave their flags and buy their merch and swallow every spoonful of rancid shit that the club serves them, presenting their empty bowl and asking for more at season’s end.…and yes I’m talking about you fully paid members.

If you dont want to join up and create momentum that could lead to change, which of course is 100% your right, then you also need to STFU as you have no right to whinge about the way the club is travelling if you can’t be bothered getting off your arse.

It has already gained media attention, so clearly it does do something.

It has already gained media attention, so clearly it does do something.
So do stop global warming petitions and that doesn’t stop me from throwing my used car batteries into the Great Barrier Reef

Not defending the administration BAGNF05: Just trying to get answers from the petition leaders before any action takes place.
I reckon before anything like this happens, the leaders would at least have a pretty good idea of the people they would prefer to see installed in place of the current mob.
And I reckon we should be entitled to know who they have in mind before we sign the petition.
Before anybody signs to anything, we should know what the details are, otherwise we are just signing a blank piece of paper.
Letting ourselves get excited by someone saying ' let's get rid of this mob' could lead to more trouble if it's not agreeable to everyone.
Have you actually read the petition? It doesnt call for sacking anyone.Simply an independent review fo teh management of the club.

I reckon reading the actual petition might be a good start.

Never. I feel your energy through your posts. You are good. I learn from you and others that post like you. Its humans like you that evolution exists.

The nrl are just as incompetent. Having a competition that is so uneven and cower to the RLPA all the time. Wouldn't trust them to organise a chook raffle.

The nrl are just as incompetent. Having a competition that is so uneven and cower to the RLPA all the time. Wouldn't trust them to organise a chook raffle.
In fairness to them, if fans wanted an even comp they would have to cull clubs like us. Fans don't want an even comp though , they just want their club to be successful.

For me that is probably the next step if the club ignores it.
I hope you & the crew land that meeting with Simon Cook as soon as he returns @cochise each day that passes seems to bring more turmoil thanks to the utter disgraceful decision-making & management by senior officials at our club.

We are now being held hostage by some player managers all stemming from the appointment of Scott Fulton. This not a personal attack on the man but somehow we have gone from a position of great hope after that night at Leichhardt against the Cowboys to the media reporting of player discontent in the club & very few players seemingly wanting to come here only 6 weeks later. At this point, Fulton is going down as our worst appointment since Terry Lamb!

You guys with our support behind you in that petition have a chance to be key influencers on the future of this great club. May our force be with you!

Latest posts

Back