Player Dramas in the NRL

Zac Lomax ain't exactly a quality human being either!

And as for his playing ability - he so overrates himself that he offsets the best aspects of his game with the dumb & arrogant nonsense that he pulls out his anus at least twice a game!
Gotta luv those flick passes (that never come off)
Just give him the flick.

Yes the family will never get over this total disaster , as I have said she should have been still in Jail , we done to the judge who let her out so early hope this burns into your brain what you helped do , she should have been punished but now the victims families will be punished for the rest of their lives

Hass mum is a low human being , been in trouble many times , very violent streak in her as well , should still be in jail from last episode but got off light due to having 9 kids , if the courts held there nerve these 3 innocent people don’t die , she is a low life grub , and yes I live in Queensland north of Brisbane and everyone knows of her for all the wrong reasons , hope she gets life
What did she do last time ? I only know about the MacDonald's drive through

That’s the one ink I knew here were a few , very nasty piece of work this one , flat track bully

Maca assault was her and 2 children beat the shit out of a guy , so yes that’s one , the other was a female Nabour who she bashed , broke teeth and all sorts of stuff , the other assault on 2 security people , , BUT. My reason for being so pissd off is she should be in jail now
🤦🏻🤦🏻 repeat offender.

She’s a real piece of work
should absolutely see a lot of time for this…
sad for the victims, should never have been in a situation for this to happen

Latest posts

Staff online

Back