Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we aren't and it's miles and miles and miles off. We are so far away from a Commie state it's not funny. I'm surprised people even mention communism. It's failed completely. No one is bringing it back.

I heard Scomo talk today about how well we've handled the pandemic. I think we've handled it better than any country in the world.

Lockdowns + high vaccination rates = less deaths and a better economy. If you are arguing against that you are on the wrong side of history.
I am arguing against sold out politicians and parties, e.g. to the CPP, WHO, the UN for the start -e the World government!
The latest was an agreement that bypasses all Aus governments, and gives the power to an unelected international body like the WHO, to enact any law to "stop pandemic" ? Why they did not mention that regardless of who we voted for, the end game is the same - the puppeteers rule! While the majority of politicians play 🙈🙊🙉
It shall be clear that most of them are (like my friend poetically said :)): the same :poop: in a slightly different 📦! :mad:

I am arguing against sold out politicians and parties, e.g. to the CPP, WHO, the UN for the start -e the World government!
The latest was an agreement that bypasses all Aus governments, and gives the power to an unelected international body like the WHO, to enact any law to "stop pandemic" ? Why they did not mention that regardless of who we voted for, the end game is the same - the puppeteers rule! While the majority of politicians play 🙈🙊🙉
It shall be clear that most of them are (like my friend poetically said :)): the same :poop: in a slightly different 📦! :mad:
WEF is behind them all....(World Economic Forum) headed by Klaus Swabb ...

His main motto is...."you will own nothing and be happy"...another billionaire self elected phsyco who thinks he can influence the world...he had formed the young globalists,students who where educated by him are some of the world leaders now...

Jacinda Ardern NZ pm
Justin Trudeau Canadian pm
Macron French president
Scott Morrison Aust pm..
Angela Merkel ex chancellor of Germany...

so maybe some things that the general public dont know is kept from them...

in this mode the investments in the own property vs superannuation are compared.
IMHO, the models is too simple and does not cover for instance the costs of rent vs mortgage repayment. The model assume (from my reading) that the person who invest into a superfund pays zero rent. Any idea?

in this mode the investments in the own property vs superannuation are compared.
IMHO, the models is too simple and does not cover for instance the costs of rent vs mortgage repayment. The model assume (from my reading) that the person who invest into a superfund pays zero rent. Any idea?

Good article.

She notes that Grattan Institute research shows that poorer Australians have seen the biggest declines in rates of home ownership, which then is the difference between a comfortable retirement, and a retirement of poverty.

"For home ownership to play such a significant role in our financial futures, it should be more equally accessible," Ms Owen says.

In Australia if you own your house you can get the pension and the pension pays something like 37k for a couple. Myself and my wife could live off that easily.

House ownership in Australia + pension in my opinion is a really good standard of living.

Sure if you aren't going to get the pension or any benefits and you take the cost of renting out maybe you come off better in the share market. If I was in that situation I'd take the money out of Super for sure. It might be different for other people.

I wasn't laughing in lockdown.

I'm sure you could run a spreadsheet from readily available sources where you could mathematically work out how many people were in lockdown for how many days as a percentage of population versus ourselves and what rate of infection as a population percentage.

Also the rate of handouts relative to GDP.

Like I said I don't like them.

But they have had less disruption .
But it is not just the percentage of people in lockdown, it is the nature of the lockdown. Even at the height of lockdowns here you could go to Bunnings and Kmart, outdoor exercising etc. In places like Shanghai they haven't even been able to leave their homes for food, children have been separated from parents, authorities have taken away people's pets etc.

But it is not just the percentage of people in lockdown, it is the nature of the lockdown. Even at the height of lockdowns here you could go to Bunnings and Kmart, outdoor exercising etc. In places like Shanghai they haven't even been able to leave their homes for food, children have been separated from parents, authorities have taken away people's pets etc.

There is no perspective is there. It's all so emotional and extreme.

This article is the one that Morrison referred to today. It seems pretty clear that we've done exceptionally well and it's pretty clear what worked.

I'll say Morrison has done exceptionally well from what I've seen the last couple of days. It'll be interesting how we vote.

Notice opinion polls narrowing.

Hopefully balance of power goes to fringe parties so nothing gets done.

Hung drawn and quartered.

As long as the Greens, rather the Reds are not in the picture.

Last edited:
Don't even think about it lol.

Why is it fair they access your super?

They get more share of assets when their are kids involved. But they don't give proportion back when kids are adults.

And then they say they have a right to abortion because it's their body their choice. Lol.

This is so screwed up. Someone is reading far right conspiracy theories and can't think for themselves.

I have no problems giving my wife half if we get divorced. Sometimes I think that could be unfair but only depending on what people put in. If you have a lazy ass wife then sure it mightn't be fair but I reckon men are just as likely if not more likely to be lazy.

Women have the right to abortion.

Honestly mate stop parroting right wing BS. It's poison and it's ignorant BS.

I'm not reading your ignorant far right dross anymore.

It's people like you that led to that kid killing all those black people on a shooting spree.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BZN
This is so screwed up. Someone is reading far right conspiracy theories and can't think for themselves.

I have no problems giving my wife half if we get divorced. Sometimes I think that could be unfair but only depending on what people put in. If you have a lazy ass wife then sure it mightn't be fair but I reckon men are just as likely if not more likely to be lazy.

Women have the right to abortion.

Honestly mate stop parroting right wing BS. It's poison and it's ignorant BS.

I'm not reading your ignorant far right dross anymore.

It's people like you that led to that kid killing all those black people on a shooting spree.
Eh,

This is far right? And a conspiracy theory? Whatever you reckon.

I was kinda joking.

However, I don't believe family law is justice.

A buddy of mine from school days recently divorced after 3 years 4 months and his ex wife got 75% of a house he had totally payed off before marriage and some super.

She came Into the marriage with 10k.

He gets to see his kid every weekend and visits a therapist.

That law is unjust .

He now is screwed up.

Anyone see Scomo cream that kid playing soccer?

Yeah it was funny. I have to admit what was funnier was the far left clowns on Twitter screeching about how it was assault and he did it deliberately.

I cannot stand Scomo but it was pretty clear it was an accident. The bloke is clumsy as.

Notice opinion polls narrowing.

Hopefully balance of power goes to fringe parties so nothing gets done.

Hung drawn and quartered.

As long as the Greens, rather the Reds are not in the picture.

I will not be preferencing the Greens anywhere near the top on Saturday. They have run a wedge campaign on Labor and they have no interest in doing anything other than leeching votes from them in order to try and negotiate themselves into a position where they could hold a balance of power and force the ALP to engage in horse trading to pass policy.

Let's remember the Greens are apparently an environmental party that voted against a positive climate policy because "it didn't go far enough." They voted to do nothing instead of something. They do not care about the environment, and care more about wedging the Labor party for their own benefit. A party of opportunistic scumbags.

I hope if the ALP do take a majority they tell the wankers to jump and do not include them in any policy decisions. You bet dollar to a dime if they do, the Greens will change tact really quickly when they realise they have no mandate. Bandt is a smartarse and talking a tough game at the moment, but we'll see whether he has teeth when he is in no position of power.

Last edited:
Yeah it was funny. I have to admit what was funnier was the far left clowns on Twitter screeching about how it was assault and he did it deliberately.

I cannot stand Scomo but it was pretty clear it was an accident. The bloke is clumsy as.
He was showing off his credentials as a Liberal Prime Minister by being completely crap at sport a la John Howard and his "ball of the century".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back