Raspeberry award

Tiger_heart

All team - Benji trying to catch the high ball a particular highlight for mine…

PS - Fans blowing up on 2GB against mastercoach...

@Tiger_heart said:

<big>PS - Fans blowing up on 2GB against mastercoach</big>...

Good to hear I'm on line to do the same thing.

@Tiger_heart said:

PS - Fans blowing up on 2GB against mastercoach...

I enjoyed Johnnys blow up.

Has to go to Wests Tigers managment who not only havent sacked a coach that doesnt deliver, but they actually extended his contract.

Yeh yeh yeh, the supporters of Sheens can say the usual….."he doesnt drop the ball, he doesnt miss the tackles" blah blah blah. Its an attitude thing and that starts with the coach. If he cant at least get the players happy, moral up and with the right attitude, then he has to go. Its TIM SHEENS' job to ensure we enter a game switched on and willing to work hard for a win. He CANT do this. Do we sack a bunch of players or do we sack the one common dominater in our past 4.5 years of failuer?

Or maybe ill give my raspberry to the tigers supporter acting like a clown out the front of the stadium. He was giving it to tigers supporters for leaving early while he wasnt even in there watching. I wonder if he's a member of this forum. If he is i have my suspicions and if i didnt have my wife and kid with me i would have went and enquired with the goose.

@king sirro said:
Or maybe ill give my raspberry to the tigers supporter acting like a clown out the front of the stadium. He was giving it to tigers supporters for leaving early while he wasnt even in there watching. I wonder if he's a member of this forum. If he is i have my suspicions and if i didnt have my wife and kid with me i would have went and enquired with the goose.

Probably Simonthetiger….sounds like the usual dribble that imbo carries on with.

@king sirro said:
Has to go to Wests Tigers managment who not only havent sacked a coach that doesnt deliver, but they actually extended his contract.

Yeh yeh yeh, the supporters of Sheens can say the usual….."he doesnt drop the ball, he doesnt miss the tackles" blah blah blah. Its an attitude thing and that starts with the coach. If he cant at least get the players happy, moral up and with the right attitude, then he has to go. Its TIM SHEENS' job to ensure we enter a game switched on and willing to work hard for a win. He CANT do this. Do we sack a bunch of players or do we sack the one common dominater in our past 4.5 years of failuer?

Surely THIS gets the raspberry this week!! lol

Back