LIVE GAME Round 12 vs. Cowboys

Live Game Discussion
Just heard commentators say Holmes not a hip drop and should be ok.
Hmmmm I think 2 tigers were not hip drops but hit them with dangerous tackles previously
But it’s SOO coming up
Nothing to see here
I didn’t think it was either. Klemmers though…that was one

So Klemmer will be suspended. That was a classic hipdrop and is his 4th charge this year. 4 weeks like Sezer?
Sullivan on report too. What did he do? I missed it.

Sullivan was put on report for an aborted trip. He has nothing to worry about.

Klemmer and Holmes should both be suspended. Holmes will be charged with dangerous tackle rather than a hip drop.

So Klemmer will be suspended. That was a classic hipdrop and is his 4th charge this year. 4 weeks like Sezer?
Sullivan on report too. What did he do? I missed it.
Tackling but missed so he stuck out his foot in the air, no damage done but the intention was there.

What is it, 8 in a row now? And he’s still lauding effort. At what point is that no longer good enough?

20 minutes gone down 20 nil , this club is a disgrace, as for benji been a coach is a joke , I really hope they put 100 on us , and maybe someone will stand up and and change this club . I am over this team that I have supported since 1969

20 minutes gone down 20 nil , this club is a disgrace, as for benji been a coach is a joke , I really hope they put 100 on us , and maybe someone will stand up and and change this club . I am over this team that I have supported since 1969
I know exactly what you are feeling bptiger 0 and it aint 1 bit nice.
As @InGalvinWeTrust Galvin said 'hope everyone is well mentally'.

Sullivan was put on report for an aborted trip. He has nothing to worry about.

Klemmer and Holmes should both be suspended. Holmes will be charged with dangerous tackle rather than a hip drop.
Amazingly Holmes won’t be charged or will be a fine only
That’s the way the NRL rolls
“Its not about being consistent it’s about being fair” when it suits

Every punter with any ounce of footy knowledge knew before a ball was played that we were in trouble tonight based on the team list.
There was no effort last night from a Flannagan coached side.and certainly Brad Arthur has not been getting results from his squad either but suddenly we should be going for him.
Richardson is in process of putting a broom through the roster just like Gould did at Canterbury
We play to our ability most weeks - unfortunately it's limited.

Back