Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

@3:25....
He's got some work to do before his value goes anywhere...
#Daydreaming!!
You're entitled to your opinion, but seriously? As bad as that was, I'm fairly sure you defend at least one player who regularly does dumb (amongst the good) things, is a veteran and earns at least triple.

I stay out of a lot of those discussions so if I have the wrong poster, apologies, but this just strikes me as arguing in bad faith unless you are willing to accept a single clanger as irrefutable evidence that are wrong when you defend anyone else in the side.

You're entitled to your opinion, but seriously? As bad as that was, I'm fairly sure you defend at least one player who regularly does dumb (amongst the good) things, is a veteran and earns at least triple.

I stay out of a lot of those discussions so if I have the wrong poster, apologies, but this just strikes me as arguing in bad faith unless you are willing to accept a single clanger as irrefutable evidence that are wrong when you defend anyone else in the side.
Agree. Hastings kicked the ball dead when scores were level against Parra. Funny how that doesn’t get brought up because the good outweighs the bad.

Brooksy played a major part in the two good wins. But that doesn’t suit the narrative I guess. Also had us in 9th a lot of years, not 14th.
Agree, but wasn't the last Souffs game the one where the rookie 5/8 scored a try and the winning field goal.
A superstar Winger who could look at filling in and transitioning full time to Fullback....
It's a shame no one would ever think of that??
Sheens has already seen his value covering FB Wing and Hooker.

He'd win me over if he renegotiated his contract and took his market value next season in exchange for an extra couple of years. Whilst he chooses to be managed by Isaac Moses though, can't see it happening, you sign with Isaac Moses if you're a money hungry grub because that's what Moses is
I think he’d play better footy with less expectations if he did this. It could actually prolong his career and I’m sure he’s got enough moola.

If the rumours are correct and we have now missed Bird, Hopgood, Nikora, Atkins, Angus C etc... it is really starting to become concerning. We are not going to get lucky like Papa again and get top players for under's.
We will be sitting there with shortage of players and all this money to burn like normal... For me we need to pay a little overs until we start WINNING and players want to come here... Sick of getting the left overs and also sick of relying on all younger players to develop.. We need a balance to be successful and help develop the younger ones.
Stay strong Jonesy and don't invest yourself in rumours. They aren't to be believed!

Back