Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

This club sucks.

Only our club could have been assured that luai was coming … and in that time AFB gets signed by the sharks, dearden extended by cowboys and tupou signed and announced by another club.

Jarome ain’t coming !!!
Righto mate

This club sucks.

Only our club could have been assured that luai was coming … and in that time AFB gets signed by the sharks, dearden extended by cowboys and tupou signed and announced by another club.

Jarome ain’t coming !!!
Christ mate, why bother supporting our club? There are others out there to support if you cant give the club and its new regime a chance.

think a C+ is a crock of shit personally. I feel that only Penrith and North Queensland are better than us.

we have a better pack than the Broncos (since the departures of Flegler and Capewell), Melbourne (backrowers are shocking), Newcastle, Canberra & Redcliffe (Dad's army), Manly, the Dogs & the Dragons (shithouse).

we're on par with NZ, Souths, Parra, Gold Coast and the Chooks, and we likely edge Cronulla given Brailey couldn't hold a candle to Api. our pack was not the issue last year.
The same article did give Dragons a D - and a couple of others a plain C

This club sucks.

Jarome ain’t coming !!!
1- AFB asked for a release, was openly exploring his options.
2 - Dearden was never leaving the cowboys or seriously talking to other parties
3 - JL is a club junior who has grown from a boy to a man with his friends, and created history with them. That is hard to walk away from. When we do finally announce him, its a bigger get than the previous 2. RELAX.

Plenty of videos up now to to take their minds off the club for a while. Stopped posting individual ones because I've been super-busy putting in a kitchen and then getting delayed because of a prostate scare - very luckily all is well.
Great news that all's well.
I know it's very hard to do, but yuh gotta keep an eye :oops: on it.
But maybe you can if you bend over backwards ;).

This club sucks.

Jarome ain’t coming !!!
Go for a long walk mate, think about some other things; it'll be sorted out when you get back.

This club sucks.

Jarome ain’t coming !!!
Every club with half a clue pulled out of the AFB race . Except the way more desperate than us Dragons and the sharks , a club really good at keeping dickheads relatively in check . See Ferguson , Dugan , Fifita , Gallen , Bird, Barba . They clearly arnt warned off by a guy like AFB.
Deardon ? Was never leaving NQ. He was about to lose his career before he went there . Now he’s a million dollar player .
Tupou is loss. But just remember we poached him 2 years ago from the Brumbies . And he has hands like feet , and is a pretty dumb footballer . I hope he goes well , but he’s no guarantee .
And we have Luai IMO. It’s the same shenanigans that happened around the Fainu signing. Old gussy boy visited his bro in prison coincidentally , just because he’s a good bloke .
I would just relax mate .

Latest posts

Staff online

Back