Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Interesting that he can see that our squad is imbalanced yet previous club administrators couldn't. Heads up their own asses, poor football knowledge or maybe just Richos option. I'd go with the first 2 points based on how shit our team has been.

Until 2022 we had no salary cap to play with due to Ivan's complete mismanagement of both our cap and roster due to him throwing highly paid long term contacts at pensioners (Packer M'Bye and Reynolds) who delivered bugger all

Mr Wok?
Why is he a good bloke?
Most agents are at the other end

Ive never heard of him
Warren Wright. Known him for years through Wallsend touch. Does heaps for the local indigenous community.

He's also on the board of Awabakal who Wests Tigers partnered with a couple of seasons ago for indigenous programs at the club.

interesting Richo didn't really push Sullivan in the interview instead focussing on fainu and Galvin.

Richo really pushed Fainu and Galvin in particular it does make you wonder where that leaves Bud he really was an after thought. Depending on how the other 2 progress throughout the season Bud could be the odd man out.
It would not surprise me in the slightest with Amone being de registered that maybe Sullivan fills a gap for us next season and he heads back to saints. He would be in demand no matter what i don't think we would be left out of pocket if he left, but he could kill it and really lock himself in all to be played for really.

Richo’s comments indicate that Blore for Olam is likely and hopefully some movement on the Nofoaluma front or elsewhere in regards to deadwood.

given his prioritisation of pathways I’m very interested to see who the development spot is handed to. exciting week ahead.

Richo’s comments indicate that Blore for Olam is likely and hopefully some movement on the Nofoaluma front or elsewhere in regards to deadwood.

given his prioritisation of pathways I’m very interested to see who the development spot is handed to. exciting week ahead.

Sullivan, by his own admission had second thoughts after he signed with us…. Would not be surprised if we offer him back to the Dragons…. If we do I hope it’s at full freight
Why would we offer him back to them? Luai isn’t coming until 25 so if we offer him back we’ve got Fainu, Sezer and Galvin for halves. We aren’t gonna let him go. The Dragons have no one to blame but themselves for losing him, probably should have thought to be smarter in regards to Amone. Should’ve realised there was a possibility Amone would have been torn up by the NRL.

Not sure why we have to get rid of any of our halves.

Good teams usually have three or four good options.

Bingo,

This club has only really had two top shelf halves in 23 years, Benji and Prince.

Even if we are surplus let's deny them to others and have depth options.

This has been our perennial problem.

Last edited:
Back