Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I'm in any player coming thru storm system interests me .They have an uncanny knack for spotting talent
Isn’t it funny how rudderless Melbourne were last night without their halfback, Jerome Hughes, a fantastic player. How would they go all season without him? Their great forward pack couldn’t even get them over the line. However, they will come back. As a Weststigers supporter, I had to laugh at the excuses from the commentators. The score flattered the Storms and I dislike Parramatta. Relevance to topic, we need a couple more quality experienced players. Go Weststigers!

Or maybe he thinks he could be useful as a utility.
I don’t think Ivan even thinks about shafting us but I was disappointed when he left because we showed some fight when he was there and grafted out a couple of solid wins.
Would have liked him to stay to see how far the bus went !
I agree, our best performing period over the last 10 years was when Ivan was here...recall a game down in Canberra where we really grafted out a win...showed guts and determination...not seen it since. :-(

Point 5 difference is we are a merger and are called wests tigers.
I do not particularly want to support a nsw cup team called Western Suburbs Magpies e.g. this is not wests tigers.
Sydney Roosters use Norths
Manly use blackthorn
fine they are one entity they are not a joint venture

If the club truly wants to end a divide the nsw cup team shoukd be wests tigers

And leave leichhardt, that's Balmain
Yea i'm over these whingers who whine about Wests Magpies being our feeder club and lets get rid of our past and in the next breath call leichhardt our spiritual home ground. Bunch of hypocrites.

Back