Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Jacob Liddle will be released to the Dragons in the next week. Paperwork with the NRL. Club not paying a cent for him in 2023.
A few questions for you;
1. Douhei, staying or going in 23 ?
2. Nofa and Geldart, returning for 23 ?
3. UK recruiting, fact or fiction and apart from Bateman, do we have any names?
Cheers.

I'm sad to see him go and wish him all the best. He deserves a change of fortune. I always thought he'd be our long term hooker. The Dragons have done well and we also have done well not to have to contribute to his contract.

I thought he was going to kill it. He just didn't come on. His service was so bad in some games.

This is a good outcome for the club.

How good would it be to see Brooksy lead us to a premiership.
Yeah it would be awesome.
TBH he would make himself a lot of respect with me if he did do a Chris Lawrence style contract extension...
Think about it... he would relieve a lot of pressure on himself by being the highest paid player (from media and fans) and helps the team out salary cap wise.

Weve got plenty of departures. Have we actually signed anyone ?Why ?
We are constantly clutching at straws jumping at every half rumour .
Bateman , so called pommy forwards , Benji sent Munster a text a while ago
Wow a lot of conversation adding up to nothing .
Wish they would address the root causes of recruiting difficulties .I'm aware we can try for a few stars in Nov for 2024 but not sure what is going to change to make us an appealing destination between now and Nov
Oh well its the off season so I guess discussing the NFL makes sense ??
Question Stevec, well what is our root problem with recruiting difficulties, u make it sound more than what it is .

Haha, this signings, suggestions and rumours thread is the funniest. We have a few post about actual signings or rumours then straight into random chat. Random being bridges in Sydney, NFL etc.... what will be the next random topic we will get into???
I'm OK to drop my World famous Chicken Nuggett Recipe but my wife is claiming IP rights over the Panko crumbs.

Back