Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

The Cows and the Broncos brought in halfs with not only experience but experience being successful.

Brooks unfortunately only has experience with failure and doesn't know what success looks like or how to achieve it. He's part of the problem, not part of the solution
Who do we sign?

According to Andrew Fifita Sheenius is the hardest and most strict coach he has played under I am a bit worried about a few of the players if they think Madge was hard Sheenius is next level

Interesting

Two different coaches tho sheens will be more skill, attacking minded coaxh and madge had a basic attacking structure

Question Stevec, well what is our root problem with recruiting difficulties, u make it sound more than what it is .
Not my quotes but just about everyone on fox sports say the joint is riddled with friction and has a toxic atmosphere . I bet we've made a number of approaches in last few months with no takers yet .Boy I hope it all turns around .Our roster is weak that's a fact

According to Andrew Fifita Sheenius is the hardest and most strict coach he has played under I am a bit worried about a few of the players if they think Madge was hard Sheenius is next level
When Madge lost it in the sheds he yelled enough to break windows.
If sheens yelled they would have to get the defibrillator out 🤣
I like Sheens, he would simply have to look the player in the eyes as if to say...come on fella, you can do better than that. The player would respond IMO.
We shall see I guess.

I like Sheens, he would simply have to look the player in the eyes as if to say...come on fella, you can do better than that. The player would respond IMO.
We shall see I guess.

Yep never seen sheens loose it like madge often would .

Two different people

Interesting

Two different coaches tho sheens will be more skill, attacking minded coaxh and madge had a basic attacking structure
Don’t really think Madge actually knew what an attacking structure was, apart from 5 hit up’s and a kick, the same with Noddy, hope Sheens and co can do better than that.

Spot on mate. I don't understand the tendency in some posters to want to discredit POM.
Im still relatively new on here so can I ask the question who Pom is ? Is he on the inside or just knows the right people.
Seems to come up with very precise information so sounds like he’s close to the action.
I sent him some questions earlier and eagerly waiting for his reply.
Cant see his name online at present but look forward to picking his brain.

When there is not a forward in the pack that can crack the advantage line attacking structures are going to be few and far between - unless you get a penalty that marches you down field or you have quality backs who can create something from nothing. Our deficiencies are largely to do with the squads inability to execute effectively in all areas.

Im still relatively new on here so can I ask the question who Pom is ? Is he on the inside or just knows the right people.
Seems to come up with very precise information so sounds like he’s close to the action.
I sent him some questions earlier and eagerly waiting for his reply.
Cant see his name online at present but look forward to picking his brain.
When Pom “signing rumours” WTF post alert kicks in on the iPad …. The heart rate moves up.

Right decision to let Liddle go. Unfortunate career thus far with injuries, but far too many fundamental errors in his game. Don't think he ever amounts to more than a fringe first grader so long as his service remains this poor.

We shall see I guess.
Obviously CC that didn’t work for Madge, I think if you look at the top clubs you’ll see a common thread, establish a performance platform as a guide, and manage it yourself and through the senior players.
The Robinson, Clearys and Bennetts of the world manage players individually coz a blazing half or full time speech shouldn’t really be necessary.
I’ve heard retired players say it really doesn’t do the job whereas a one on one chat to each player about plans, executions can sometimes have a much deeper effect.
And , of course. Look them in the eye so they get the message.

Back