Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Sometimes I wonder; why the f.., would he even talk to Mansour. I just don’t understand that logic, if it’s true of course.
And Woods as well.
I actually thought we might have been going forward but everything seems to be turning negative again.
I also mentioned that Kenny may be going, anyone know the facts around that little story.
The Kenny thing was a possibility raised when the Pom broke his silence a few days ago

You can't argue that - It was because of Injury alone...
Brooks was also at 9 and Doueihi at 4.

That's the issue... I wouldn't be rushing it, I don't really give us a chance in 23 anyway....
We'll be better - But not great.
2023 is another building year.
Pascoe and Sheens saying the 8 is the goal.

Yeah of course it is...
Let's be realistic tho 😂

I think if we release Brooks and get Klemmer + another two decent signings we could definitely make a move though.

Plenty has to happen for Hastings to stay at 7...
Want to be here, Not have better offers and the coach wanting to play him there would be a few.

I wonder how it will be here id Hastings and Doueihi fall flat next year....
I don't see either of them dragging this squad to finals.

Doueihi has a lot to work on, I'm actually with Paws on that if he doesn't lift his game this year and become a consistent first grader, especially in defence, he should probably be moved on.

I'm only for Hastings at half as I believe he's easily the best halfback at the club currently. They sign someone better, fine. I welcome any signing in any position that makes us a better team.

There'd be some options.

The reports saying he's looking for 7s whilst helping out the Italian side.

Might not be doing anything but catching up with friends.

This part of the year is always interesting...

Might end up with no one and roll out the Jacko and AD pairing with a journeyman like Albert Kelly as backup.
hope he can get in George Williams ear

Reactions: 851
Plenty has to happen for Hastings to stay at 7...
Want to be here, Not have better offers and the coach wanting to play him there would be a few.

I wonder how it will be here id Hastings and Doueihi fall flat next year....
I don't see either of them dragging this squad to finals.
Well not playing beside each other, too slow and predictable. Throw Dylan Brown or Moses in there and it could work.

No I don't
And no it hasn't....

It's only taught us that we have a below average squad that is inconsistent (When at it's best)

But hey, You sheeple need someone to blame...
I'm surprised you're so up on everything after your 6 months here.
he gets blamed for wests tigers problems, inflation, global warming the lot

No I don't
And no it hasn't....

It's only taught us that we have a below average squad that is inconsistent (When at it's best)

But hey, You sheeple need someone to blame...
I'm surprised you're so up on everything after your 6 months here.
I've been on the forum for 6 months but been a Wests Tigers fan for much longer. And I've watched Brooks be our halfback for 9 years & still have no idea how to manage a game or turn momentum with his kicking game.

Doueihi has a lot to work on, I'm actually with Paws on that if he doesn't lift his game this year and become a consistent first grader, especially in defence, he should probably be moved on.

I'm only for Hastings at half as I believe he's easily the best halfback at the club currently. They sign someone better, fine. I welcome any signing in any position that makes us a better team.

AD needs to cement his position, make it his own, fight and deliver every week.
We won't win every game but we want the effort, reliability & consistency

I'm not convinced Sheens/Benji sees him as the long-term 5/8th answer.
The talk around us going after Munster & Brown mixed with Laurie at 5/8th suggest otherwise.

He didn't deliver in 22, he is young, we were terrible as a whole and sure coming back from an ACL also had an impact but geez some of his performances were ALOT worse than Brooks.

Lets hope he gets through the RLWC and pre season injury free so we can see the best of him in 23. If we extend him will be interesting as to the length of the deal.

Re Hastings he is the best halfback in the club but his speed is what worries a few around if he can be a halfback. Playing Lock his speed isn't an issue and he can hover in the middle fine. It's lack of punch in his run out wide which he was lacking last year. That could be due to injury though as well he had some repetitive foot issues during the year. I do think he must be resigned though, he is a difference maker on the park which we need.

The Knights coaching staff?

Sounds like it's about to be some one else's problem anyway.

Time to find some other under performer to defend.
Nothing to do with the knights coaching staff. He has supposedly advised the club he is going to Newcastle in 2024 it is not like Sheens or the club has said they do not want him.

Andrew Fifita for 1 year coming off the bench is not a bad outcome at all, he can still do a job…. Not all of the top 30 is gonna be astute signings

Woods however can piss off - left us to drown as our captain and tried taking our best players with him leaving our club in disarray for the last 5 years bc of it… I’ll never ever welcome him back or consider him a tiger after that

Back