Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

If we sign Moses and Hastings wants to play 7 in 2024 then simple he will leave.
Said last week Newcastle will make a play for hastings to be 7
I hope we can keep him as a 13 though
either way fun times ahead

newcastle for 2023 are screwed either way. They will get desperate and sign Keighran to play 7 and centre for them in 2024
I think you're wrong...

Brooks, one foot out the door already.
Too much going on for it not to make sense.

Funny thing also is... Parramatta thought they were slick regarding the Papalii situation, trying to get him to back flip.

Now we might also take their grand finalist #7 too.

No - he was sacked because of poor performance from the team.
I read it another way he was putting pressure on senior players Benji and Farrah for not performing like they should and they got rid of him and that goes to his quote senior players get rid of coaches that was on the Matty Johns show or Matthew John's interview after he was shown the door and why he did not speak with them for years

Two turnstyles in defence in the halves,i know you like your lebs but that would not be a good combo imo
Give me Kiraz at fullback and that's fireworks.

Get the pack firing and they can make all the tackles.

I've seen Moses tackle Kenny Bromwich and he didn't come back after that, left the field immediately.

AD made some good tackles in the first world cup game, I'll watch him closely on Sunday night... need to see more before I make the claims it looks like he's been working on it.

I think you're wrong...

Funny thing also is... Parramatta thought they were slick regarding the Papalii situation, trying to get him to back flip.

No doubt Newcastle want a 7, it may well be Hastings if he wants to play 7 and we see him as a 13
Newcastle wanted Brooks 2022 and again 2023 preying on his anti madge stance.

I think you're wrong...

would be good to see parramatta lose some players though

Reactions: 851
So, WT are going to rekindle their interest in klemmer according to the DT.

Can somebody please explain to me why Moses would want to leave Parra and/or why Parra would let him go?
What am i missing

No doubt Newcastle want a 7, it may well be Hastings if he wants to play 7 and we see him as a 13
Newcastle wanted Brooks 2022 and again 2023 preying on his anti madge stance.
I think they want him and they've got him....

Just some things to work out and he'll be there in 2023.

The big win will be if we can get a deal done with Moses.

Farah is such an asset.

I think they want him and they've got him....

Just some things to work out and he'll be there in 2023.

The big win will be if we can get a deal done with Moses.

Farah is such an asset.
parramatta will not want to lose Moses though, rhino of the 2 that would let Dylan brown go first

Back