Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

for anyone that doesn’t think Moses will even entertain listening to Sheens and Farah, i’d think again. his family is WT to the core. grew up supporting them as a kid and Sheens had him training with the top squad as a schoolboy.

if we sell him the dream and Uncle Benny picks up the phone, he’s definitely going to give it some thought.

for anyone that doesn’t think Moses will even entertain listening to Sheens and Farah, i’d think again. his family is WT to the core. grew up supporting them as a kid and Sheens had him training with the top squad as a schoolboy.

if we sell him the dream and Uncle Benny picks up the phone, he’s definitely going to give it some thought.
I’m sure Uncle Benny has already been briefed by TS and will know which buttons to push.
And yes, I made the comment, upon me hearing from a trusted friend, after the Parra game at LO that MM was saying how good it was/ would be to be back.

The point is exactly as you just made yourself, same or similar ability one is on twice as much if not more than the other. Would not be my first preference by a long shot but, Sheens wants Jacko at 13 and i can see why. So if Brooks goes we need a stop gap half for a season or two Madden would have been perfect but this stuffing around forced his hand.
There is no one better available for 23, 2024 yes there are others Moses ect but not now.
If Brooks and Flanagan were both 6/10 halves, Brooks was on twice as much money and there was nothing better available, I agree that Flanagan for Brooks would make sense. The problem is that Flanagan is maybe a 3/10 half. Every team he has played for got better when it dropped him. We'd be better off with A Guy, available from every NSW Cup team for minimum salary.

We need an investigation or infiltration at current on the amount of phone calls between Brooks, Mosses, Sheens,Benj and Robbie maybe running 🔥

What a massive clean out.

Sheens is really cleaning things up, in that aspect.

Now to bring in some new (or old 🤔 😉 ) faces.

What a massive clean out.

Sheens is really cleaning things up, in that aspect.

Now to bring in some new (or old 🤔 😉 ) faces.

View attachment 3000
Not going to happen Demps

And you know it

Stop being yourself over excited

Is the family WT support fact?

I'm probably wrong but a serious question for Mitch would be what new things is Brad Arther going to show him. He looks bored in attack.

Now that doesn't mean tigers but I'd be looking at a move if I was him.

Might be the reason Parramatta were looking at a way out with Brad this season

How did Josh Feledy go this year?
9 tries in 7 games in SG Ball, then made his Jersey Flegg debut later in the year, playing 3 games off the bench.

Also played for NSW City U/18’s, scoring a try in that game too.

Pretty confident he’ll be one of our Development players in 2023; would be our youngest too, considering he only turns 19 next year.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back