Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

What is wrong with this forum, it's like an ego competition, my source is better than your source kind of attitude it's so immature we should all appreciate any input a poster tries to provide

THE POM makes this forum a better place with his input and shouldn't be shit on - just cause we don't sign a player doesn't mean there was no interest from our side we're competing with 15 other teams for signings remember

No poster will have a 100% success rate - @Chris I love your posts however don't put THE POM and Cloudy in the same sentence.... one's a clown craving attention and the other simply provides information when he can for us and doesn't seek approval

Posters I see most reliable are CCTW, THE POM, Chris, Tigerballs, Yossarian etc - I'm sure other posters will get a reliable source every now again too and shouldn't be worried about the reaction it'll get and should be embraced
Why?
I could state we are signing Dylan Brown and not a single person can prove me wrong in the interim. Once season 2023 begins and he is still an Eel, as long as he isn't re-signed by then, Ill simply move the goalposts to season 2024 and enjoy another year of fake adulation as I supply "updates". Once he signs with Parra again, Ill simply claim an eleventh hour deal was struck.
THAT is exactly how the majority of the "inside info" works on here. Have you not been paying attention?

What is wrong with this forum, it's like an ego competition, my source is better than your source kind of attitude it's so immature we should all appreciate any input a poster tries to provide

THE POM makes this forum a better place with his input and shouldn't be shit on - just cause we don't sign a player doesn't mean there was no interest from our side we're competing with 15 other teams for signings remember

No poster will have a 100% success rate - @Chris I love your posts however don't put THE POM and Cloudy in the same sentence.... one's a clown craving attention and the other simply provides information when he can for us and doesn't seek approval

Posters I see most reliable are CCTW, THE POM, Chris, Tigerballs, Yossarian etc - I'm sure other posters will get a reliable source every now again too and shouldn't be worried about the reaction it'll get and should be embraced

You know that I appreciated your contributions, particularly, and sadly, with probably the biggest scoop in my time on here.

I also understand that some people do require attention for whatever reason, still, I find much contradiction in that post.

Why?
I could state we are signing Dylan Brown and not a single person can prove me wrong in the interim. Once season 2023 begins and he is still an Eel, as long as he isn't re-signed by then, Ill simply move the goalposts to season 2024 and enjoy another year of fake adulation as I supply "updates". Once he signs with Parra again, Ill simply claim an eleventh hour deal was struck.
THAT is exactly how the majority of the "inside info" works on here. Have you not been paying attention?
It's not usually too hard to dictate who's providing info for the benefit or the forum or for the attention - well for me personally it's not

Just cause there's one clown out of 10, doesn't mean you should shit on the other 9

If Woods is coming back...which would be dire, massive, unforgiveable mistake....you certainly would not be moving current players out of their preferred positions to accommodate him.
In all likelihood, Woods would not make our best 17 until injury strikes, a couple of times.
The only reason we would be signing woods would have been to get KLEMMER over the line , as there best buddies I believe

It's not usually too hard to dictate who's providing info for the benefit or the forum or for the attention - well for me personally it's not

Just cause there's one clown out of 10, doesn't mean you should shit on the other 9
Your numbers are around the wrong way.

I admit that I tend to be a glass half full kind of guy. I think Woods will get back to playing well during his rekindled bromance with Klemmer. I imagine Klem is the kind to call someone out when they aren't doing their bit. "C'mon mate, use those shoulders, etc", and Woodsy might get back (some part toward) the Woodsy of old. One of my favourite memories of him was when he took on and dominated the entire Burgii in one game. Was outstanding. It's still in there...

You know that I appreciated your contributions, particularly, and sadly, with probably the biggest scoop in my time on here.

I also understand that some people do require attention for whatever reason, still, I find much contradiction in that post.
I understand your point - me personally am sometimes scared to post something I heard cause it's not 100% and only whispers for now and I would hate to be hated on for just trying to provide my fellow posters with an insight

I only say the attention comment in relation to Cloudy and no one else - I think he's an obvious troll trying to demand respect and attention from anyone and whoever questions him he attacks then threatens to leave the forum etc it doesn't help that we all know his insights are made up too ..... that is something that shouldn't be embraced

What if Brooks actually wants to go to Newcastle, and this rumoured Hastings swap for Klemmer is leaving a sour taste in his mouth
A past rumour had him buying property in Newcastle. Could have been wishful thinking from some though. Anyway, real estate ownership is a sound investment, especially in a beautiful place like Newy.

A past rumour had him buying property in Newcastle. Could have been wishful thinking from some though. Anyway, real estate ownership is a sound investment, especially in a beautiful place like Newy.
Remember some on here had it that because Hastings bought a house in the Shire he couldn't possibly want to go to Newcastle Lol

What if Brooks actually wants to go to Newcastle, and this rumoured Hastings swap for Klemmer is leaving a sour taste in his mouth
It is a worry for sure, he could end up playing really poorly as a result.

But how would you tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 851
Brooks was spotted at Belmore McDonalds, he must be heading to Bulldogs ...

what we have learnt is Rothfield Read Hooper all have / had absolutely no idea about where Brooks is going and what Brooks salary is. All year they had it at 900k or 1.1 million then back to 900k, all made up stuff.

Likewise Douhie's supposed salary, these blokes write fairytale stuff

He obviously was not a fan of Madge hence he probably wanted to leave.
Interesting Hastings (gone) Douhie are likely Madge disciples, Now Sheens and Marshall are in charge maybe he wants to stay who really knows

Back