Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

There is always an optimist haha.

No finals this or next year. 2025 looking good though.

Don't see where our points will come from next year to be honest.
We can't really compare our attack next year to anything in the past 6 - 7 years, we havnt had a reliable forward pack that have been able to get then stay on the front foot. If the new pack gels then our backs should have loads more time and space with the ball in hand. Alot of our regular players in the backs who looked average might shine with an extra second and not having to use their body's as battering rams.

Williams would be cheaper you’d reckon
Say he’s $750k and Moses is $1m what would you do?
They’re both 28 by the way and both kick goals, not sure %
I’d go the value option in Williams
Moses I’d be happy with but I just don’t think he’s an every week gun which I feel you need to be for a million

The big thing in our favour now is we have started the dimono effect.
We always needed to sign a few good players so others will take us seriously and we have done that. Without adding Klemmer, Api and Papi players like batman or Moses would not even consider us and now they are. The turnaround is so far is mind blowing TBH.
There is no way we are getting the spoon again next year and the media will be focusing on Dragons, Titans and Knights

Moses I’d be happy with but I just don’t think he’s an every week gun which I feel you need to be for a million
Both and let Brooks Go

$1.4m is the figure for Moses (apparently)

Zero tackle saying Bateman has his house for sale, and heading for the Tigers'.

The way i see it ,is the club is waiting for Moses decision, and if not succesfull will go for Williams'., who i think they will get. If they get Moses for 2024 ,which is possible now with the club showing a far better roster, they will stick fats on the current halves, with Smith as cover. That will end recruitment , unless Moses signs for 24, which still leaves a spot open for 2023.

it will be one of Williams and Moses, not both. the two of them are both genuine halfbacks and would stifle one another. need variety in your halves pairing.

Brooks and Moses would be pretty good to be fair. we were wrong to blood them both around the same time and it was probably Brooks that needed to be in reggies longer, but that’s over now. the two of them would be dynamite together from the years they spent at Holy Cross and the early years at the tigers and then reuniting.

Back