Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Luke Brooks is 160cm (6 ft ) tall, I don't think that qualifies him to participate in disability sports in the classification of dwarfism.
I don't get why some of the posters on here think it is funny to put down people with disabilities, it shows a lack of respect for people with disabilities and should be banned on this forum.
160cm is 63 inches which is 5 ft 3 in

Luke Brooks is 160cm (6 ft ) tall, I don't think that qualifies him to participate in disability sports in the classification of dwarfism.
I don't get why some of the posters on here think it is funny to put down people with disabilities, it shows a lack of respect for people with disabilities and should be banned on this forum.
Cool, he can be the tallest clown in the circus.

FYI, I think your maths is off.

Which Brooks is not ! Bag him as some do, and i expected more, but he would be one of the best front on defenders for a half back that i've seen, To insult his stature is 12yr old kid bully behavior.
Everyone is a good Front On Defender!!!

there is no end to the wilful blindness.
Brooks is a crap defender. He makes one good tackle in 5 games and magically he becomes Trevor Gillmeister.
He is a liability in defence pure and simple.
Just like he is in attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
181cm is 6ft for reference
160cm is 5ft 3in
Cool, he can be the tallest clown in the circus.

FYI, I think your maths is off.
It's a typo mate. It would be best if you educated yourself, height in many cases has nothing to do with ability, more importantly, though it has nothing to do with courage. I served in Vietnam 1966-67 as a rifleman in an infantry battalion. one of the bravest men I served with was 5ft tall.

It's a typo mate. It would be best if you educated yourself, height in many cases has nothing to do with ability, more importantly, though it has nothing to do with courage. I served in Vietnam 1966-67 as a rifleman in an infantry battalion. one of the bravest men I served with was 5ft tall.
typo again "everything to do with courage"

Good on you Kev 👍

I would not pay $1.4 million for Moses , would go to $900,000 maybe $1,000,000
Would chase Williams the pm 1/2 , better value at around $700,000
But you're using figures based on the old salary cap. If the new cap is 20% higher then players are going to expect 20% more in their new contracts. 1.4 is the new 1 million salary...

But you're using figures based on the old salary cap. If the new cap is 20% higher then players are going to expect 20% more in their new contracts. 1.4 is the new 1 million salary...
Did you stop doing Maths at primary school?

It is far from as simple as a 20% increase across your entire squad on a pro rata basis!

Supply and demand will still dictate the market!

Moses is not close to $1.4M on the cap regardless of any pending increase in the cap!

Calling guys Gimps, that are 180cm by people who are probably 170cm or less is laughable !
Shows the level of absurdity they have gone too, immature is to nice to describe the vitriol these fools should be called.
Sounds like you are due for a re-sleeve....youre a bit worn out?

Members online

Back