Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Hopefully we can & create room to resign Staines. Then recruit a solid hooker on a T&T contract to depth behind Api & TDS. Maybe a Cade Cust or Nathaniel Roache type who Fulton knows all too well.

I think Benji would want to recruit a bench utility too who can relieve Api & cover other positions too while TDS builds reps in Cup. Karl Lawton perhaps??? But again we would need to create another spot.

Where Would that leave Staines?
I think we need Olam and Staines. Our centre depth is so poor. Olam may turn into a BJ, but I don't think so. BJ was overweight and lazy. I have not seen Olam like this. Olam's confidence may be low after being dropped and a new start may be good. My concern is if her is carrying an injury that is affecting his performance.

Hopefully we can & create room to resign Staines. Then recruit a solid hooker on a T&T contract to depth behind Api & TDS. Maybe a Cade Cust or Nathaniel Roache type who Fulton knows all too well.

I think Benji would want to recruit a bench utility too who can relieve Api & cover other positions too while TDS builds reps in Cup. Karl Lawton perhaps??? But again we would need to create another spot.
Api, TDS, Sullivan, matamua all capable of Playing 9…if we loose Simpkin a winger/centre would be priority

I think we need Olam and Staines. Our centre depth is so poor. Olam may turn into a BJ, but I don't think so. BJ was overweight and lazy. I have not seen Olam like this. Olam's confidence may be low after being dropped and a new start may be good. My concern is if her is carrying an injury that is affecting his performance.
Missed the joke mate.

Why would they when he isn't even due back until at least mid season...
Only thing I could imagine is if tigers basically pay most of his salary and they essentially get a low $ player to help with the cap and we free up a roster spot - and thats a stretch

Last edited:
Why is everyone so against AD?
I know he’s not brilliant but i like him.
At least see how he comes back from his injury

I'll answer for myself. I rated him the guy who was going to lead us up the ladder and he had the skills to be a real good running 6. Then I saw him miss so many tackles, play inconsistently all the while having minimal impact to the team. On top of this he was talking himself up as captain and he has been earning a big income and not delivering.

Now I see a guy who can belt it up at times really well and he has a good passing game especially left to right but apart from that he has very little positives to his game.

I'm not sure where you play him because at this point he simply isn't a well rounded footy player.

Back