Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Well, his statistics wouldn’t be near Brooks because Madden hasn’t been afforded the opportunity to play on big dollars and be lame for 9 years. 🤔

As per your note, if you’re going to make an argument for him at least argue something that’s close to being true.

Arriba!
You understand how averages work right?

You also obviously don’t watch lower grades.

Well, his statistics wouldn’t be near Brooks because Madden hasn’t been afforded the opportunity to play on big dollars and be lame for 9 years. 🤔

As per your note, if you’re going to make an argument for him at least argue something that’s close to being true.

Arriba!

Just signed up today to bag Brooks?
Wet weather got you holed up?

Fans have had enough of the loser culture.

Jacko got everyone excited cos he's a true winner.

Out with the old, in with the new.
Times are changing.
Changing maybe but we're so far down on the bottom that change would be enevitable due to evolution haha.

But serious even though we're trying we still have big issues. Our post contact metres arnt great. Yes Twal carried a few last night but against the good teams apart from Musgrove, our forwards kind of jog up. Would kill for a Adrian Morley type without the suspensions. Run hard and get us on the front foot.

Also as soon as injuries come back then I want Peachey dropped. No discipline, no effort in defence. He can play reserves

Changing maybe but we're so far down on the bottom that change would be enevitable due to evolution haha.

But serious even though we're trying we still have big issues. Our post contact metres arnt great. Yes Twal carried a few last night but against the good teams apart from Musgrove, our forwards kind of jog up. Would kill for a Adrian Morley type without the suspensions. Run hard and get us on the front foot.

Also as soon as injuries come back then I want Peachey dropped. No discipline, no effort in defence. He can play reserves
Next year we'll see Api and Ice come in...
Hopefully a few more.

And hopefully see some improvements.

Fans have had enough of the loser culture.

Jacko got everyone excited cos he's a true winner.

Out with the old, in with the new.
Times are changing.

Possibly.
If we're cleaning out - I wouldn't be starting (Or stopping) with Brooks....

Madden great attacking player
Front on defence when a forward is coming at him ABSOLUTELY SHITHOUSE for first grade standard

Every chance Hastings / Doueihi could clash on the field calling for the ball. Same personalities on the field doesn’t always equal the best results

What I do know is that Doueihi is probably our biggest threat in the opp 20 zone
AD.... I see him in the mould of say Wade Graham or Jamie Lyons.

Quality players, halves when necessary, and consumate professionals when called upon there, yet really shine as playmakers in out of the box positions...

I dont know if it is centre, or lock, maybe even backrow, but I dont think Doueihi has what is needed to be an elite 6, but could definitely compliment a decent 6 into becoming an elite threatening combination. Caveat, I dont think he could play the decent 6, in the previously mentioned scenario.

Agree.

Nofo, Talau....
I think Nuffa and Talau need to go well before Brooks. Would even go as far to say we have mass pollution of our 30, with players who will never make it, and block by virtue money which could be used to attract upcoming talent. We see this year after yr, though especially now, with injuries, how at full strength we would and should be ok, yet totally behind the 8 ball should we pick up bumps.

I think Nuffa and Talau need to go well before Brooks. Would even go as far to say we have mass pollution of our 30, with players who will never make it, and block by virtue money which could be used to attract upcoming talent. We see this year after yr, though especially now, with injuries, how at full strength we would and should be ok, yet totally behind the 8 ball should we pick up bumps.
I just read a post saying Talau is a first grader and he should be extended... and Blore is not.

I don't know why the fans hate the club so much 😂😂

Agreed. Brooks has looked better moving to the six but he's not worth the big money to justify playing "well" as opposed to what you'd expect from a player earning marquee money.

Let him go, re-sign Madden as we lose nothing between him and Brooks playing outside Duke and it'll be cheaper and free up a spot to chase Burton and put him in the centres with either To'a or Naden.
hasnt the door closed from newcastle since milford went there?

I just read a post saying Talau is a first grader and he should be extended... and Blore is not.

I don't know why the fans hate the club so much 😂😂
Yeah wow. tolau and blore have so much upside. Still young players less than 50 games. You don't know what you are doing as a NRL player till u played 50 games.

As for our new number 6 brooks. His days are numbered. Time to close this chapter. Seen enough. I think he comes back to play hooker. I can't see him in the halves if Douhie is fit let alone Madden in the form he is in....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back