Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Sheens does love the big boppers of his mould
I just can't see us forking out a fortune based off the last few offers to players.

Haas is elite and a game changer prop

Haas
Api
Stefano
Papa
Blore (no one else left)
Joffa

That is one heck of a forward pack - age wise aside from Api has massive upside as well.
at lest we can always dream;)

Sheens does love the big boppers of his mould
I just can't see us forking out a fortune based off the last few offers to players.

Haas is elite and a game changer prop

Haas
Api
Stefano
Papa
Blore (no one else left)
Joffa

That is one heck of a forward pack - age wise aside from Api has massive upside as well.
Is it possible? The club has enough $ to invest and make it possible.

Just read somewhere that Joe O has a mutual option for next year. Not sure how it all works but he's the type of guy Bennett would like up there. We need to keep him- he's been our best forward behind Luciano this year.

Just read somewhere that Joe O has a mutual option for next year. Not sure how it all works but he's the type of guy Bennett would like up there. We need to keep him- he's been our best forward behind Luciano this year.
Someone on here mentioned they've activated it. He's staying

I'm sick of the NRL contracts. He's still got 2 and a half years. The NRL does nothing about it though because they bow to the wishes of the RLPA.

It's pretty simple. Players can get out of contracts but they must get the exact same amount or less than the deal they left on. So players won't leave for money. Also add that if a player breaks the contract the manager doesn't get a cent until that contract has finished.

Really annoys me to be honest. Look at Moses kicking stones pathetic

News Corp had obtained details of Haas’ proposed new Broncos deal.

This season, Haas is on $750,000. Next year, the Blues bookend stands to pocket $850,000 and $950,000 in 2024. Should he ink the extension, Haas would enter the NRL’s elite $1 million club, earning $1.05 million for seasons 2025, 2026 and 2027.

Haas also has a club-approved sponsored car worth $25,000 annually.

In total, his Broncos package is valued at $5.85 million.

But those figures ultimately weren’t palatable to Haas. His new management believed he was worth $1 million now with a view to Haas being the highest-paid player in the game on $1.2 million in 2024.

Latest posts

Members online

Back