Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Cannot understand you guys, before Mcguire was sacked, you wanted him gone, then, we went for Morris, you were all happy with that but he knocked us back. Then we went all out for Ciraldo, and you were all for it, but he basically gave us the finger, So we go for Sheensy for 2 yrs and benji for the next 3 after he serves his apprenticeship under Tim, personally I think its a brilliant Idea, and assistant coach Robbie, and before Tim or Benji even coach 1 game your all giving them S - - T. Why can't you all wait for them to fail before insulting them, What if this experiment succeed's, there's going to be lots of embarrassed people on WEST TIGERS FORUM.

To answer your first question, yes.
Blurred vision or I hate Brooks glasses?
I would go as far to say that Nu is a better hooker or utility but I would be concerned for my tv if Nu gets named at 7.
Can someone please stop Nu from diving at the line on the 5th.
yes the I hate Brooks glasses are in full use by some
Brooks fault about rise in inflation
Brooks fault about stadium funding

Lots of ways to describe him but he is the most boring person in any form of media-tone deaf to own drivel.

We got Stef, Twal, Offa, Pole and Musgrove for next year...

If all our middle forwards are fit who makes the team ? Blore should probably be added to that list as Sheens indicated he may play in the middle.

That isn't including Seyfarth, Matamua and Woods or Tamou.

I think you can only make getting another prop work if Hastings plays in the halves.

The money is better spent on edge forwards.

Anyone remember Allan Fitzgibbon who hangs out with Daine? He was sacked a few years ago but recently posted a photo on his Insta story in a tigers kit saying name cleared.
Anyone know if he’s on some sort of deal ?

Anyone remember Allan Fitzgibbon who hangs out with Daine? He was sacked a few years ago but recently posted a photo on his Insta story in a tigers kit saying name cleared.
Interesting.

I've seen a few flicks of him hanging with Laurie and he has a Tigers beanie on or Tigers shorts.

Screenshot_20220804-193226_Instagram.jpg

Was just wondering the same thing

Just saw this too .. what a joke .. but thank god its to the Bulldogs .. a 1 year playing contract .. then with the club as coaching staff .. but hey good on him for milking as much as he can out of the game .. !!
LOL, what a way to waste money.

He can't even compete at super league level.
Madness.

Back