Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Grea
From latest news ive heard. Nu Brown has also signed with the bulldogs. Anyone that shows promise at tigers is snatched up by other teams. If we loose Laurie, I dont see staines as a good replacement. He played most of the year in reserve grade at penrith. Got lucky in the gf.
Great handle Ivan. Don’t know about Brown but Gus’s recent disclaimer certainly seems to have put the Laurie to Dogs issue to bed.
But it still doesn’t solve the problem of us only offering him a one year deal. That’s for another day.

Grea

Great handle Ivan. Don’t know about Brown but Gus’s recent disclaimer certainly seems to have put the Laurie to Dogs issue to bed.
But it still doesn’t solve the problem of us only offering him a one year deal. That’s for another day.
Well, when I built my empire at penrith, Gus didnt help me by the way, I kept the best talent, tigers are doing the opposite and its making me cry inside. boohoo

With Des fired, and Lees article warning him against litigation, it will be interesting to see what happens now.
I can’t quite get my head around Seibold, seems to be well regarded but left the Broncs on a steep slippery side.
Any opinions on him ?
Somethings weird with seibold this is the second coaching gig he’s got before the head coach got sacked. Definitely destroyed the donkeys and that I thank him for, hopefully he does the same to manly 🙏🏻

How will we handle having all these hookers. After koroisau there is simpkins, after him is Ngatikura, after him is Mikey tannous and after him is da silva
As an old mate of mine always says, you can never have too many hookers.
Assume he must have been talking about us…..but then again maybe not.

I would be happy if simpkins got lost. and Rua became our lock, Mikey would be our main hooker and then da silva can take over from Tannous
Now you’ve confused this old timer.
I’m glad we’re not sitting at the dinner table sorting this out with various items coz I think the salt and pepper just fell off.
Isn’t Simpkin the no 2 to API and Jacko the 13 or am I off with the pixies.
Rua, Mickey,Da Silva and Tannous. Sounds like a mafia legal company.
Are these part of our Super six or friends of yours.

Back