Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I would be happy if simpkins got lost. and Rua became our lock, Mikey would be our main hooker and then da silva can take over from Tannous
Now you’ve confused this old timer.
I’m glad we’re not sitting at the dinner table sorting this out with various items coz I think the salt and pepper just fell off.
Isn’t Simpkin the no 2 to API and Jacko the 13 or am I off with the pixies.
Rua, Mickey,Da Silva and Tannous. Sounds like a mafia legal company.
Are these part of our Super six or friends of yours.

Now you’ve confused this old timer.
I’m glad we’re not sitting at the dinner table sorting this out with various items coz I think the salt and pepper just fell off.
Isn’t Simpkin the no 2 to API and Jacko the 13 or am I off with the pixies.
Rua, Mickey,Da Silva and Tannous. Sounds like a mafia legal company.
Are these part of our Super six or friends of yours.
Ok old mate. let Ivan break it down for you

Api- our starter for next year ,and year after
Simpkin- our second hooker, Depth for that position. (I hope he goes away though)
Rua- Into our 30 man squad, another Hooker but should be our lock in time. Depends what happens with Doueihi and Hastings
Mickey Tannous- everything points to him as our future hooker. will be playing for Lebanon in World Cup.

Taylyn Da Silva- 17 years old, Listed as one of Benji's young guns for the future.

Hope this helps

Ok old mate. let Ivan break it down for you

Api- our starter for next year ,and year after
Simpkin- our second hooker, Depth for that position. (I hope he goes away though)
Rua- Into our 30 man squad, another Hooker but should be our lock in time. Depends what happens with Doueihi and Hastings
Mickey Tannous- everything points to him as our future hooker. will be playing for Lebanon in World Cup.

Taylyn Da Silva- 17 years old, Listed as one of Benji's young guns for the future.

Hope this helps
Fantastic Ivan, thank you. Now I get it.
Just about to take my medication and go to bed. Another interesting day on the forum.

I reckon Twal finds a few more offloads under the coaching of Sheens. Always has an arm free but just goes the hit up. Immediately adds some value if he can do a bit more on offense.
Yeah he rarely gets put on the deck, add an offload to his arsenal with api sniffing around and its a whole new ball game

This is a great comment. Laurie is one of the worst fullbacks in the NRL.
I don't know what all the hype is he is also probably the smallest. Tigers need a big strong fullback that can tackle and also bust the line
His defence is okay sometimes, woeful others. He can tackle but is almost always caught out of position when we are defending our goal line. Fair dinkum, we concede so many tries off grubbers all because he can't read the play in time.

Hasler, in my opinion, is one of the very top coaches in the league.

Players love him and his results are excellent. And he's produced good results in clubs that haven't been going good and he fixed them quick. Players get better when they play under him.

We've got a far fetched plan of putting an ancient coach who hasn't coached for years (who I have great respect for) with a brilliant footy player (my favourite) who has never coached anything. It may work, but who knows?

Honestly, I would scrap this plan and try and get Hasler. See if he wants Benji or not, but get Hasler at the club. My choice of coaches would be Bellamy, Robinson and then Hasler. I think he'd also really suit our club. He's a great rugby league coach.

Injury prone, a big risk, and both brothers will stay together.
He might not be injury prone forever. Remember a certain player by the name of Tedesco?

Signing him would be the biggest coup of this clubs short history, and I would welcome it. It just won't happen though.

Back