Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Granted a release by the Tigers, Gildart will begin negotiations immediately with the Dolphins with a view to inking a $100,000 deal to be part of history at the NRL’s 17th franchise.

The Dolphins expect to finalise the deal in the coming days ahead of a formal announcement next week. (Courier Mail)

9 tries in 7 games in SG Ball, then made his Jersey Flegg debut later in the year, playing 3 games off the bench.

Also played for NSW City U/18’s, scoring a try in that game too.

Pretty confident he’ll be one of our Development players in 2023; would be our youngest too, considering he only turns 19 next year.
How far off FG you reckon? One season? Two?

Granted a release by the Tigers, Gildart will begin negotiations immediately with the Dolphins with a view to inking a $100,000 deal to be part of history at the NRL’s 17th franchise.

The Dolphins expect to finalise the deal in the coming days ahead of a formal announcement next week. (Courier Mail)
Odd considering the minimum wage is more than that....
And probably going up

Nope... But he was signed to play FB at a struggling club.
Off playing really good Footy deep in the finals in that position.
If he did that for less than 500k Him and his manager are the dumbest people in the game...
(I'm confident they're not)

I don't care what Brooks is on, You said we can't have 2 expensive halves
And if we get Moses and Doueihi stays - He's not staying for less than 700k (On his ego alone) to be the superstar 5/8 that he thinks he is....

Doesn't matter how you see it....
He'll milk us for what he can get, And he'll stay - Because no one else is paying him anything like that.
Meaning - We'll still have an expensive halves pairing.
He was paid far to much,and was a panic signing from a dumb club-WTs. Limited talent for the money.

Is the family WT support fact?

I'm probably wrong but a serious question for Mitch would be what new things is Brad Arther going to show him. He looks bored in attack.

Now that doesn't mean tigers but I'd be looking at a move if I was him.

Might be the reason Parramatta were looking at a way out with Brad this season

Yes, fact. But also Parra fans in there too.

With us paying the rest of his contract? Sheens is back

9 tries in 7 games in SG Ball, then made his Jersey Flegg debut later in the year, playing 3 games off the bench.

Also played for NSW City U/18’s, scoring a try in that game too.

Pretty confident he’ll be one of our Development players in 2023; would be our youngest too, considering he only turns 19 next year.
Do you remember was Chris Lawrence 17 or 18 when he started in first grade?

What a massive clean out.

Sheens is really cleaning things up, in that aspect.

Now to bring in some new (or old 🤔 😉 ) faces.

View attachment 3000

No you're thinking a little more clearly....

If you're chasing a 1.2m half - The other half needs to be a 500k player...
So you can pay Tedesco to come back as well...

Then we're a top 8 side.

Is minimum wage $120,000?

Back