Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I'm a huge Brooks critic but even I'll admit he's always been behind a dominated pack. Who knows how he will go behind a dominant pack. If we get Bateman for next year, there are no more excuses if he doesn't fire.
The goal posts will shift again.
They'll say his outside men aren't good enough.
The guy has been protected from day dot.

The goal posts will shift again.
They'll say his outside men aren't good enough.
The guy has been protected from day dot.
Protected? You couldn’t be further from the mark. Protected would be giving him a couple of fire brands on his side of the field and a James Fisher-Harris upfront. Like Jamie Soward was protected by Beau Scott when he won a Comp. Brooks has been protected by a wet lettuce of a forward pack.

Protected? You couldn’t be further from the mark. Protected would be giving him a couple of fire brands on his side of the field and a James Fisher-Harris upfront. Like Jamie Soward was protected by Beau Scott when he won a Comp. Brooks has been protected by a wet lettuce of a forward pack.
Protected from official criticism. Protected by the club from consequences to his offerings.
The vast majority of NRL fans dont rate him, but journos, comentators and his own club certainly look after him.

No one has been able to get him because he’s never been left to negotiate…
Cameron Smith came out and said Bellamy wanted to have a crack at him…
Didn’t come to fruition because we extended him early and here we are…

You know how it goes though - if the truth doesn’t line up with your take on it… just invent a new truth
Bellamy didnt put up much of a fight

Reactions: 851
Says eels have offered him more than $1m a season but has received bigger offers from bulldogs and WT . Then goes on a spill about loyalty
Buzz working his magic to convince Moses to stay at Eels.. There is no way Eels are making the GF next year with the players they have lost and will be lucky to make the 8. If he wanted to stay I would of thought it would of been done by now so the Eels can announce it and drive memberships sales etc..

Dogs seem to have an unlimited Salary cap and they are a big concern but I might be bias here but I think Tigers is a better option for Moses if he leaves due to the players we have added and the whole turnover in players / coaching for the better.

Buzz needs to retire as he changes stories every week to suit an agenda and it blows my mind how he has not been tapped on the shoulder yet.

Buzz working his magic to convince Moses to stay at Eels.. There is no way Eels are making the GF next year with the players they have lost and will be lucky to make the 8. If he wanted to stay I would of thought it would of been done by now so the Eels can announce it and drive memberships sales etc..

Dogs seem to have an unlimited Salary cap and they are a big concern but I might be bias here but I think Tigers is a better option for Moses if he leaves due to the players we have added and the whole turnover in players / coaching for the better.

Buzz needs to retire as he changes stories every week to suit an agenda and it blows my mind how he has not been tapped on the shoulder yet.
Quite possibly the most sensible post of the day, week or month. I'm thinking Month!

Reactions: 851

Latest posts

Members online

Back