Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

When is the last time we landed a big fish when there has been a lot of media attention . Okay Api and Papi, but there was zero media speculation with those two, they just happened.

When there is a lot of media around a signing you can bet there is a player management behind it. So my gut feeling this will be like all the other ones and we are just bait to get another club to pay more. Been wrong a million times but seen this situation play out a lot with the same result

I watched channel 9 news that night, next day - Ciraldo comes out and says he signed with dogs.

I remember bc I thought wow… we can’t read a room.

All good tho guess he got played.

I like Mitch… think he’s in the top 6 halves. Not sure how he and brooks would go again tho. If they don’t fire they and the club would get hammered for bringing them back together.
You drunk? Just stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself with your irrational personal vendetta

Recruiting seems to be more organised, even though the coach owns the roster and cap, Pascoe was a bit of a scapegoat in the past.
Now with old Sheens holding the reins Pascoe thank god has taken a back seat.
The office has the club in a healthy spot, now we just need this roster to click.
A couple more quality players are to come according to the journos.

Hopefully by 24 we've unearthed another star, maybe Laurie just needed developing further with the right coaches 🤔
I would love to see Brooks and Laurie at 7 & 6 behind a quality pack. I’m not convinced that Moses is a good fit tbh.
I’d much prefer we target Dylan Brown if Laurie can’t find a spot.

Recruiting seems to be more organised, even though the coach owns the roster and cap, Pascoe was a bit of a scapegoat in the past.
Now with old Sheens holding the reins Pascoe thank god has taken a back seat.
The office has the club in a healthy spot, now we just need this roster to click.
A couple more quality players are to come according to the journos.
Their maths is good, we have 2 spots left. 😂 who would you target Cobar if you were coach?

Latest posts

Staff online

Back