Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

1- Staines
6- Laurie
7- Brooks
13- Doueihi
Sorry but that would be a terrible spine ,
Laurie has no experience in the 5/8 roll in 1st grade
AD would dog it as he thinks he is a super 5/8 , his work rate is poor and he is not a great defender
Staines could be a good fullback , but he would need a year in the position
Sorry just my thoughts

Are you suggesting that there are certain pokie machines to play that players are advised to play at their club?
They use to do that years ago I was at Sharks one night in the pokie room around midnight and a guy came in put a heap of cash in then he got off when a Sharks forward came in he played the machine for 10 15 minutes then pulled the cash out the old way when you had to call the attendant

I'm insinuating that people in our club leak to the media and not just leak, but leak the wrong narratives which don't serve us - whereas other clubs not as much - which I can only assume from the amount and content put out by the media.

There is a difference between pure speculation by the media and speculation based on what we are giving them.

I am only stating this because I want us to get the best results possible and I think Canterbury are beating us at the moment off the field. Hope I'm wrong though.
Thats just opinion - there is no evidence whatsoever backing your insinuation. If you look at most of the reports in the media about WT these days it is always an unnamed source close to the club or its been reported that ...The club no longer bites back at these media hacks on fishing expeditions. They don't do it to Canterbury because Gus is an even lower act than they are.

Sorry but that would be a terrible spine ,
Laurie has no experience in the 5/8 roll in 1st grade
AD would dog it as he thinks he is a super 5/8 , his work rate is poor and he is not a great defender
Staines could be a good fullback , but he would need a year in the position
Sorry just my thoughts
Agree and Brooks has shown in 9 years that he isn't an NRL level halfback

Thats just opinion - there is no evidence whatsoever backing your insinuation. If you look at most of the reports in the media about WT these days it is always an unnamed source close to the club or its been reported that ...The club no longer bites back at these media hacks on fishing expeditions. They don't do it to Canterbury because Gus is an even lower act than they are.
I said it was an assumption

Not sure where you got your info, but I would imagine your on the money. It would appear we have forced his price up like with all the other fish that got away
If correct, the dogs are alocating a few pokies towards player payments, and it means today they have signed Radley from Easts, then Crighton from Penrith, both reported on the NRL site.
Moses not reported official yet.
But I would not doubt it.

I dont know what to beleive anymore,
If correct, the dogs are alocating a few pokies towards player payments, and it means today they have signed Radley from Easts, then Crighton from Penrith, both reported on the NRL site.
Moses not reported official yet.
But I would not doubt it.
Given this info from neighbour, said he got from a worker at the dogs, looks like ive been dudded again, ive never seen so much misinformation going around. Sorry looks like ive created more.

Back