Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

They compaired joffa achievements with Seyfarth. Not a bad comparison given both players have done nothing despite joffa internet popularity.

Beats talking about Kyle Flanagan
Joffa is ten times the player Seyfarth is. And Joffa is a bench player in our new, stronger pack. Seyfarth offers nothing. When 'trying' is the defence for why a player should stay that really says it all about the lack of quality of said player and the poor attitude of last season's squad.

if parramatta don't release MM now they won't release him midway through 2023 you wouldn't think
We could get lucky parramatta might enquire about Luke keary
The only reason they would release him early is if they can get a strong replacement on a long term contract immediately. If the chooks said Keary is free to go immediately and Moses was with us for 24, if they got Keary for 23 then they would probably release Moses. If they held on to Moses for 23 whilst Keary was Available, and then he signed elsewhere, then by 2024 there may be no elite halves on the market leaving them much worse off in the end

I was asked IF i would keep Seyfarth over Joe if we were to get rid of one. Answer was yes if to free up a spot and save cash. Plenty to cover him now. Don't get me wrong, I like him but
Too small for front row, can't ball play and
Klem
Api.
Stefano
Bateman
Papa
Blore all have more mogrel than Joe.
And he isn't in the top 11 or 12 locks in the game.
It's only my opinion and I seemed to have some support.
From the Muppet
Ok Bomber Brown it’s only been about 24 hours, but that’s not how it went down. I know this as I was the one who asked for clarification on your post.

You came on with your virgin post questioning the loyalty of 75% of forumers and you gave us your 10 cents worth, (I think 10c is paying way overs for the worth of your virgin post, just my 1 cent worth). Then you went on to say the majority of the forum wants Sayfart gone instead of Daino to open up a roster spot and bagged Daino over the panthers jersey-gate incident that happened 18 months ago. Then you gave us your list of preferred players to cut, and at the bottom of that list you went on the say that Joffa certainly hasn’t impressed you, (well I am certainly glad you are not part of the recruitment team). You then finished with Sayfart is on cheap coin and puts in more than the rest.
Here I’ll repost it for you, and underlined the highlights. I only learnt how to underline today, so thanks for the opportunity to practice using it.

bomberbrown

New member​

Hi guys, new to the forum.
It seems half u guys want the tigers to fail.
A quarter don't go for the tigers
and the other quarter are true fans.
So much Tiger bashing going on here.
My 10cents worth. Seems the majority want to move Seyfarth on to open a spot for a potential signing but the same guys are more than happy to keep a player who wore a Penrith jumper on grand final day in support of his mates and old club.
I would much rather See
Toa
Naden
Tuki Simpkin go.
Even more Big Joe certainly hasn't impressed me either.
Out of this lot Seyfarth would be on the least cash but puts in more effort than the rest.

And it is at this point I replied asking you to clarify that you really wanted to cut Joffa over Sayfart. Which you did not actually answer. But I think I get it now, welcome to the forum Mrs Sayfart.
Anyway great first post, really got the forum going.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will look after him, parra fans are still celebrating the 80s.

Inbreads....
I was just looking at my young fellas collage from our trip to Townsville and meeting the team

Moses is on it ...he and Woods are the only playing left ....Sirro playing in ESL I guess

I think we’ll sign Moses and get him for this season by swapping Doueihi to Parra.

Or if Keary goes to Parra to replace Moses I’d say Doueihi will go to Bulldogs.

I think his desire to play in the halves will unfortunately stop him playing centre for us. A bit like Burton at Penrith.

I also think Kenny M will leave us early.

Just my thoughts.

He's got a cheeky step & offload
in his holster too, unfortunately
it was coached out of him with
Madge for 3 seasons — he
preferred using him as a battering
ram and tackle machine. Covered
up for so many over our defensive
deficiencies in the middle there
to be fair, but he's got more to
him as a footballer, will go up a gear

Hope so, just cannot get past his concussion concerns, which are a big worry for him.

Here he is, the budding comedian WitBoy.

Yep that’s me, the sun shines right out of my face. Thanks for noticing that I wiped tonight.
You still haven’t answered me as to why you keep calling me gnr?
You been busy taking selfies?
I thought you would have been over on the what’s in the media thread making disparaging misogynistic remarks about Payne Haas’s mum, or you scared she might actually track you down?
Anyway I’ve gotta turn in for the night, it’s a shame, you’re fun champ.

Apparently there's a bloke who's claiming that Parra are willing to release Moses for 23 on the condition they can get two backs of their choice.

Maybe you don’t agree with every pundit ever, but Grothe is regarded as one of the all time great wingers.
I can’t compare to Irvine or King since I never saw them, but in my era Boustead (early), Wendell, Lote, Offiah, Nagas, B Morris even Folau were standouts. Carne and Hancock were excellent too, but I still wouldn’t put them, ET or Chicka in the class of JAC, who for me is next level dynamic, lightning fast, unbelievably evasive and an unreal finisher.
The one I would have on my other wing is Michael O’Connor - who was sublime even as a part-time winger and had an amazing skill set. Silky smooth, great kicker and a game changer.
Interested as to who you think is “far better”.
The post was not about Grothe, it was about signing a very expensive winger, at a time when our forwards, halves,centres and basically the whole side, needed fixing.'
Your reply had nothing to do with the subject. Stay on track.

Bet one would be Feledy.
In saying that I doubt its true and surely we wouldn’t let it happen

Nobody is trading Feledy our Dev.
Player or anyone lol. It was a silly
hypothetical post made by some1
a few days ago stating what they
would do just to be clear, it's gotten
seriously out of hand now with folks
throwing up names left right &
center. If Moses signs it won't be
for a trade and will be for 2024
as it stands. Hope that settles it