Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

No, he's been told to shut his trap and that he is a major reason why the club has struggled with recruitment. He should never talk about recruitment with anyone outside the club. Never.
I found it quite embarrassing for the club with his comments and actions with Latrell Mitchell and Garlic sauce

In case it has not yet been mentioned. On Talkin Sport this morning someone mentioned a possible swap Cobbo and Kenny. Would be a great move though don’t see it happening. On principle and club values if Brisbane have any it should! Otherwise Kevie is gone!
Oh please make this happen. 🙏🙏🙏

Does anyone here think MM is mature enough now to come out and say "I have unfinished business with the club, the way I left last time wasn't a true reflection of me or my character and that's why I have decided to come back, and I want to help this team build something special" - IF he signs?

I don't. It feels too easy for him to stay at Parra and I reckon that's what he is going to do.
If he does, then Pascoe needs to say he was wrong too in pulling his deal. The club weren't faultless, made the bloke play with rubbish coaches too long. I can't see that playing out in public.

It's like any workplace though. If you are doing your job as well as or better than the next bloke, and said next bloke is on double your salary, you'd be asking for substantially more coin

Brooks is the example because he's the highest paid guy at the club.
and if the boss / coach doesn't value you then you go out and get what you believe you are worth...
Adam has valued himself at 900k let's see if he gets it...

Reactions: 851
If he is only 17 getting him to train full time with first grade isn’t the best idea. Sure let him train a few weeks here and there with them but a full nrl pre season at the age of 17 is a hell of a lot to ask of a young lad
Yep, that’s the strategy with the youngsters. They come in on certain days.

I don't disagree. But that hasn't been the case with some of his teammates now has it

It's done mate. Lot's of clubs end up with dodgy contracts. We've had heaps heaps worse in my opinion.

Let's just see what happens. It's a very different team.

AD could come on. I honestly thought last year he would make the 6 spot his own and I reckon he was pretty poor. He is on a good contract as well. He'd be one of our highest paid players now.

Thank You. I'm glad you approve. There are always comments about why would you play for the Tigers as if we are bad. In my opinion why would you play anywhere else.
Have you been asleep the past 23 years? Our club is certainly in the cellar when it comes to most aspects of a football operation.
Money gets players here.

If your happy living in your current house and someone offers you 25% over the odds you probably say thanks but no thanks. On the other hand if your offered 50% or more you say..here are the keys. I think that’s where Moses is and I think Parra will get close enough to any other offer for him to say..thanks but no thanks

Each to their own but it would take more than a 50% over market value for me to say yes.

Latest posts

Back