Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

He is from the Shellharbour area. I taught him when he was in primary school and he was the most talented player in my school teams (league, touch and AFL) back then too. Was never the tallest or biggest kid, but has shot up now and so good to see him doing well.

Will cheer him on wherever he is at, but I do know that he is a massive Tigers fan!

I've seen him a bit the past couple of years and right before he went up to pre-season training with Dolphins I tried floating the idea of doing time learning under Wayne before returning to play under Benji. Haha Would love for things to pan out that way and see him in the orange and black!

Look forward to hopefully seeing his NRL career kick off!
Thanks for posting this information. It is great to read about not only Jack Bostock's career, but your contribution to it.

For anyone considering that miksrugbyleaguechat check this out

Some random got his mate to send him a text with a rumour. This random screenshot the rumour and then sent it to miks as a scoop and miks posted it as fact.

That page is just taking rumours from anyone and posting them. What a way to be found out haha

I remember the innuendo that Brooks tried to communicate to madge his coaching does not suitable to Brooks game.

And the line madge threw in his face, how many premierships have you won?

Funny how sheens comes in and is happy to play to Brooks strength. How many premierships has sheens won madge?

Mate, Every post you get dumber -
You've (Repeatedly) demonstrated your understanding of the game through your posts...
You're either 9 or typing on pure emotion.

How many premiership rings "Fadge" got?
- Your boy?

You think Cleary goes to sleep at night thinking he paid too much for Reynolds, Or how he's going to take his team to a 4th straight premiership decider?

I know you think he's the best winger on the planet
(Probably even have a Tattoo of him somewhere)....
But he's been dropped by every coach he's had....
and his attitude has been questionable more than once,
He's even just been in the paper and said it himself...
That's on him.

You can claim they're "All Wrong" or he's just "Misunderstood" all you like...
Facts is facts... Why argue with them?

I'm done with ya...
Nah wrong again, I am saying two out of the three coaches stifled his play as they did for the rest of the team. I think he played ok for Cleary. Judging him after the Taylor ball/Fadge ball days is unfair and narrow minded. Picking a random article out to loosely prove a point, is a touch on the lame side. Stop bagging our players and support them, constructive criticism is fine, but you my friend go way over the top.

Nah wrong again, I am saying two out of the three coaches stifled his play as they did for the rest of the team. I think he played ok for Cleary. Judging him after the Taylor ball/Fadge ball days is unfair and narrow minded. Picking a random article out to loosely prove a point, is a touch on the lame side. Stop bagging our players and support them, constructive criticism is fine, but you my friend go way over the top.

💯

I remember the innuendo that Brooks tried to communicate to madge his coaching does not suitable to Brooks game.

Funny how sheens comes in and is happy to play to Brooks strength. How many premierships has sheens won madge?
All business I have been involved with the motto has been play to your strengths improve your weaknesses

You have understand what you have before moving forward otherwise you make your chances of failure much greater

No need to be rude! A simple debate is fine, no need to get huffy, and childish. I don’t understand your reference? Big deal, if Cleary played him in reserve grade and he played great. Again u are being anal retentive, as you say ‘let it go’! Everybody speaks of what a train wreck Cleary left the place in after he left, now u want to talk up how great a coach he is. Please…
Do you think Cleary isn’t a good coach?
His recruitment sucks, but the bloke knows footy.

Yep. Good player when he was healthy but glad we didn’t get him considering he’s done the ACL in both knees and he’s 33.

Had a pretty bad debut for the Eels as well so looks like bullet dodged
RE Hodgson

How on earth we snap Api K while the Eels who are a top 4 side get Hodgson.... Man we did good.

I really hope though we can do our signings justice. Sheens/Farah/Furner, you need to get Defence right.

Just on that, there had been a "whisper" about Seyfarth going to the UK in a swap for David Fusitu'a but nothing really came from it.
Thanks for the inside info on signings but who will be captain next year and do you see Adam Doueihi staying after this year?

Got a friend close to the dogs club and he has told me multiple times Wakeham will never be a consistent first grader.

... starting to see why.
He just had way too many brainfarts and makes some shocking decisions whilst playing with us. Plus his physical body and ability is severely lacking as well

Do you think Cleary isn’t a good coach?
His recruitment sucks, but the bloke knows footy.
Hard to tell, I don’t think he is as good as his current record says. Anyone could win a comp with that team, even Fadge! Look I think he’s good not great!

It would have taken courage for Brooks to approach Maguire and tell him.

Back