Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I remember the innuendo that Brooks tried to communicate to madge his coaching does not suitable to Brooks game.

And the line madge threw in his face, how many premierships have you won?

Funny how sheens comes in and is happy to play to Brooks strength. How many premierships has sheens won madge?
All business I have been involved with the motto has been play to your strengths improve your weaknesses

You have understand what you have before moving forward otherwise you make your chances of failure much greater

No need to be rude! A simple debate is fine, no need to get huffy, and childish. I don’t understand your reference? Big deal, if Cleary played him in reserve grade and he played great. Again u are being anal retentive, as you say ‘let it go’! Everybody speaks of what a train wreck Cleary left the place in after he left, now u want to talk up how great a coach he is. Please…
Do you think Cleary isn’t a good coach?
His recruitment sucks, but the bloke knows footy.

Yep. Good player when he was healthy but glad we didn’t get him considering he’s done the ACL in both knees and he’s 33.

Had a pretty bad debut for the Eels as well so looks like bullet dodged
RE Hodgson

How on earth we snap Api K while the Eels who are a top 4 side get Hodgson.... Man we did good.

I really hope though we can do our signings justice. Sheens/Farah/Furner, you need to get Defence right.

Just on that, there had been a "whisper" about Seyfarth going to the UK in a swap for David Fusitu'a but nothing really came from it.
Thanks for the inside info on signings but who will be captain next year and do you see Adam Doueihi staying after this year?

Got a friend close to the dogs club and he has told me multiple times Wakeham will never be a consistent first grader.

... starting to see why.
He just had way too many brainfarts and makes some shocking decisions whilst playing with us. Plus his physical body and ability is severely lacking as well

Do you think Cleary isn’t a good coach?
His recruitment sucks, but the bloke knows footy.
Hard to tell, I don’t think he is as good as his current record says. Anyone could win a comp with that team, even Fadge! Look I think he’s good not great!

I remember the innuendo that Brooks tried to communicate to madge his coaching does not suitable to Brooks game.

And the line madge threw in his face, how many premierships have you won?

Funny how sheens comes in and is happy to play to Brooks strength. How many premierships has sheens won madge?
It would have taken courage for Brooks to approach Maguire and tell him.

I wonder if Api been named Capt might have something to do with Moses coming??
If Moses comes that means, we are keeping Brooks and know that AD will not be here long term..

Just a thought

For anyone considering that miksrugbyleaguechat check this out

Some random got his mate to send him a text with a rumour. This random screenshot the rumour and then sent it to miks as a scoop and miks posted it as fact.

That page is just taking rumours from anyone and posting them. What a way to be found out haha

Unless I read it in this thread I treat everything as unconfirmed rumors.

Back