Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I remember the innuendo that Brooks tried to communicate to madge his coaching does not suitable to Brooks game.

And the line madge threw in his face, how many premierships have you won?

Funny how sheens comes in and is happy to play to Brooks strength. How many premierships has sheens won madge?
It would have taken courage for Brooks to approach Maguire and tell him.

I wonder if Api been named Capt might have something to do with Moses coming??
If Moses comes that means, we are keeping Brooks and know that AD will not be here long term..

Just a thought

For anyone considering that miksrugbyleaguechat check this out

Some random got his mate to send him a text with a rumour. This random screenshot the rumour and then sent it to miks as a scoop and miks posted it as fact.

That page is just taking rumours from anyone and posting them. What a way to be found out haha

Unless I read it in this thread I treat everything as unconfirmed rumors.

Some random got his mate to send him a text with a rumour. This random screenshot the rumour and then sent it to miks as a scoop and miks posted it as fact.

That page is just taking rumours from anyone and posting them. What a way to be found out haha

fr posts a bunch of rumors and wat sticks sticks and the ones that dont get deleted 🤣

I remember the innuendo that Brooks tried to communicate to madge his coaching does not suitable to Brooks game.

And the line madge threw in his face, how many premierships have you won?

Funny how sheens comes in and is happy to play to Brooks strength. How many premierships has sheens won madge?
Brooks has sucked with every coach we've had... Madge wasn't a good coach but Brooks' problems have a lot more to do with Brooks than any coach.

Fair enough, but there are players that have attitude. All over the league Cody Walker, Latrell, addo carr, etc, etc. does he have an attitude? Yes, and I don’t mind it. I like someone that gives a shit, loves his local area! It’s up to u if u like is swagger or not. That’s life. I don’t mind it, and I think we need more of it personally!
Yeah I love his attitude. If every player put in a much effort as him we wouldn’t have got the spoon last year

Mik’s chat is actually a woman 😂 (not that there’s anything wrong with that)

• Haha
Reactions: 851

Latest posts

Staff online

Back