Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Fair enough, but there are players that have attitude. All over the league Cody Walker, Latrell, addo carr, etc, etc. does he have an attitude? Yes, and I don’t mind it. I like someone that gives a shit, loves his local area! It’s up to u if u like is swagger or not. That’s life. I don’t mind it, and I think we need more of it personally!
Yeah I love his attitude. If every player put in a much effort as him we wouldn’t have got the spoon last year

For anyone considering that miksrugbyleaguechat check this out

Some random got his mate to send him a text with a rumour. This random screenshot the rumour and then sent it to miks as a scoop and miks posted it as fact.

That page is just taking rumours from anyone and posting them. What a way to be found out haha

Mik’s chat is actually a woman 😂 (not that there’s anything wrong with that)

• Haha
Reactions: 851
Manly wins that trade easy. Harper is a huge liability defensively, not sure he is even 1st grade standard at times. Think Brown still has a bit to give, and Parra need to fill the hole that Oregon Kaufusi will leave on the bench. bit of a head scratcher really, unless they are freeing up some money...

Manly wins that trade easy. Harper is a huge liability defensively, not sure he is even 1st grade standard at times. Think Brown still has a bit to give, and Parra need to fill the hole that Oregon Kaufusi will leave on the bench. bit of a head scratcher really, unless they are freeing up some money...
Scored something like 8 tries against us in the last 2 years.

Suspect Seibold has taken a good look at Harpers defence(easily the worst defending centre in the NRL)..and then saw what Naden did to him last Sat nite..and advised he wasnt part of their future plans
Brown has already had that conversation with the eels..
so each club thinks its win/win..sort of!!!

Brown dared to question Arthur Junior's selection and has been banished that's why

The article has disappeared but a Morgan Harper - Nathan Brown swap might be on the cards ...guessing Parra might want some sort of cash injection as well
Would Parradoesntmatta gain any monetary value from this swap .. ?? Trying save money in regards to having enough for MM.

filling up the war chest to get Moses over the line.
Agree and it just feels like Moses manager is using us to give every possibility for the Eels to get there offer up. Wonder if we put a deadline on this as we are clearly been used othwise he would of signed already..

Reactions: 851
Back