Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Not convinced we need any MORE experience in the pack tbh..young prop with size..a cple of halves..anda winger if Staines doesnt re sign
Oh sure, don't get me wrong - I'm not gonna be turning cartwheels about Frizzell under any circumstances. I'm just saying while I'd be relatively ok if we got him for a year I'd be furious if we offered him three.

Been awhile since I dropped some news here.....Hearing Tommy Talau could get an early release to manly. They're hitting the emergency button on their season and feel tommy could help with a lot of their issues and are willing to player swap to get it done Sipley could be on the move to our joint

Been awhile since I dropped some news here.....Hearing Tommy Talau could get an early release to manly. They're hitting the emergency button on their season and feel tommy could help with a lot of their issues and are willing to player swap to get it done Sipley could be on the move to our joint
Sipley is a goer. I rate him ay. We could use the upgrade over Seyfarth. Hope this happens.

Hopefully they punt seyfarth. He's beyond useless. Sipley is a goer.

Carayanis just published a story about a 'Tiger on the move' if anyone has a DT subscription

Reactions: 851
Back