Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Benji will get the deal done, also the kid can play 7, his best performance of the KOE this year by far was against the Eels in which he played halfback. Not saying that is where his best position is but he can play 7 has enough talent to do it.
Does this potential Fainu signing smell like a player manager leaking "potential interest" from other clubs to suck every last dollar out of a desperate Tigers.. or even worse.. an upgraded extension from his current club.. starting to smell a bit M Mosesy 😠.
Maybe I'm just having halfback MOFO..🥴 (again)

Manly now have .. Taniela Paskai .. Josh Aloiai .. Sharon “Dora the explorer” Woods .. Luke Brooks .. and Tommy Talua .. all ex Tigers .. !! They have half of the Tigers “Big 4” with them .. hehehe

If we can’t sign these Fainu boys with already their other brother here and Fulton doing his work .. we’re in deep trouble.

Sam Walker I’m hearing is that he’s off to the Cowgirls (according to his dad and uncle) .. and if that fails Newcastle is the second option.

Manly now have .. Taniela Paskai .. Josh Aloiai .. Sharon “Dora the explorer” Woods .. Luke Brooks .. and Tommy Talua .. all ex Tigers .. !! They have half of the Tigers “Big 4” with them .. hehehe

If we can’t sign these Fainu boys with already their other brother here and Fulton doing his work .. we’re in deep trouble.

Sam Walker I’m hearing is that he’s off to the Cowgirls (according to his dad and uncle) .. and if that fails Newcastle is the second option.
Don't forget Kelma Tuilagi as well.

Walker would be good, we could outbid both those clubs

Benji will meet with Latu Fainu tomorrow.

Get it done Benji.
Why the hell has he waited this long to meet with him , this should have been done ages ago, he should be here now , if manly are letting him go . Watch one of the other teams come in and get the deal done in hours not like us who take weeks or months

Why the hell has he waited this long to meet with him , this should have been done ages ago, he should be here now , if manly are letting him go . Watch one of the other teams come in and get the deal done in hours not like us who take weeks or months
Not sure if it applies to lower levels but he already has a long contract so wouldn't be able to make an offer without permission. The Flying Bin Chickens didn't give him permission to negotiate until a week ago??

Man that's a shame about walker,if it was walker and fainu as the halves we'd see a differnt play
of attack here.

Latest posts

Back