Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Manly now have .. Taniela Paskai .. Josh Aloiai .. Sharon “Dora the explorer” Woods .. Luke Brooks .. and Tommy Talua .. all ex Tigers .. !! They have half of the Tigers “Big 4” with them .. hehehe

If we can’t sign these Fainu boys with already their other brother here and Fulton doing his work .. we’re in deep trouble.

Sam Walker I’m hearing is that he’s off to the Cowgirls (according to his dad and uncle) .. and if that fails Newcastle is the second option.

Manly now have .. Taniela Paskai .. Josh Aloiai .. Sharon “Dora the explorer” Woods .. Luke Brooks .. and Tommy Talua .. all ex Tigers .. !! They have half of the Tigers “Big 4” with them .. hehehe

If we can’t sign these Fainu boys with already their other brother here and Fulton doing his work .. we’re in deep trouble.

Sam Walker I’m hearing is that he’s off to the Cowgirls (according to his dad and uncle) .. and if that fails Newcastle is the second option.
Don't forget Kelma Tuilagi as well.

Walker would be good, we could outbid both those clubs

Benji will meet with Latu Fainu tomorrow.

Get it done Benji.
Why the hell has he waited this long to meet with him , this should have been done ages ago, he should be here now , if manly are letting him go . Watch one of the other teams come in and get the deal done in hours not like us who take weeks or months

Why the hell has he waited this long to meet with him , this should have been done ages ago, he should be here now , if manly are letting him go . Watch one of the other teams come in and get the deal done in hours not like us who take weeks or months
Not sure if it applies to lower levels but he already has a long contract so wouldn't be able to make an offer without permission. The Flying Bin Chickens didn't give him permission to negotiate until a week ago??

Man that's a shame about walker,if it was walker and fainu as the halves we'd see a differnt play
of attack here.

Would that free up Chad Townsend as the experienced half WT's are looking for?

It may be his 2nd, 3rd or 10th meeting with him. Who knows.

Just once I would love us to announce a surprise signing that was quality. Maybe this week we announce Fainu with his halfback partner that no one expected.

Could that mean Chad Townsend will be on our radar?

Maybe why our robust 3 in Benji/Sheens/Fulton are holding out on a halfback until a few things unravel like Hunt & Walker.

Townsend will be a good experienced game-managing head to complement a young dynamo like Fainu.

If Maguire was still here he would have done the job already.

Like others have said our team was showing some glimpses of greenshoots. Then twiddle dee and twiddle dumb signed Fulton and we have gone off the rails. Now i know some injuries haven't helped. But if we dont end up with any significant signings for next year then the 3 of them better pack their bags .....

Like others have said our team was showing some glimpses of greenshoots. Then twiddle dee and twiddle dumb signed Fulton and we have gone off the rails. Now i know some injuries haven't helped. But if we dont end up with any significant signings for next year then the 3 of them better pack their bags .....
They're not accountable. Never have been. How can we expect our players to deliver every week when the Board and Management fail every year and still remain in power. We're not in the business of winning games, were here for a Participation Award, Pascoe and Lee have proven that. They do not care about the Club or winning, if they did, they'd realise they're completely out of their depth.

Back