Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Im using 99% as metaphorical.

Is there any other club that misses out like us?

We either have terrible luck or can't read the room.

We had JAC, Latrell and Moses are "very confident" as per our management quoting.

Why even say that?

Lol.

Our negotiators are useless.
Metaphorical, the word for today (y) tigermate: .. 👀 👀 I had to look up the meaning as I've never used it :(.

Im using 99% as metaphorical.

Is there any other club that misses out like us?

We either have terrible luck or can't read the room.

We had JAC, Latrell and Moses are "very confident" as per our management quoting.

Why even say that?

Lol.

Our negotiators are useless.
Here’s a metaphor. A fish rots from the head down.

Why is the forum overhyping a winger who couldn’t even crack the Dragons first grade team?

Bula is a player who was willing to work hard to get what he wanted and it was about this time last year his name was being mentioned.

This is from the DT in 2022 which I think refers to pre-season Dragon's training. i am excited about his consistency in working hard, his goalkicking and the improvement in his game.

Already, one youngster, Alexander Lobb is turning heads. “Lobby, he’s a winger. When we’re running he’s already in front. He is so quick and fit. He’s showing up all the NRL players ...

Bula is a player who was willing to work hard to get what he wanted and it was about this time last year his name was being mentioned.

This is from the DT in 2022 which I think refers to pre-season Dragon's training. i am excited about his consistency in working hard, his goalkicking and the improvement in his game.

Already, one youngster, Alexander Lobb is turning heads. “Lobby, he’s a winger. When we’re running he’s already in front. He is so quick and fit. He’s showing up all the NRL players ...
The Dragons watched Feagai stink it up on the wing all year & still didn’t pick him. I’m obviously rooting for the kid & hope he does well but think we need to calm the hype train a tad.

Latest posts

Back