Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Yeah club is going great, we plan so well that our recruitment manager and our coach don't like each other so one is bagging the other every chance he gets.

He needs to pull his head in, if he can't do that then he needs to go along with those that appointed him.

Great planning.

None of that is a grown up reason to sign a contract.
Sure, Benji was a respected player....probably our favourite son in this club. Sure Luai loved him as a player.
BUT as a coach, there is zero reason to sign here due to benji at this moment in time. If we are relying on his profile as a player to bring guys here, we are in trouble.

People love to live in their fantasy

Thoughts on a Tupou x Galvin centre pairing?
Could be a realistic move come 2025, with Tupou making the move as of next year.
I wanted Tupou tried in the centres this year...he isnt great under a highball but is a dangerous runner with ball in hand. If his defence is solid enough, he may make it there.
Galvin, ive not seen nearly enough of to have an opinion.

Pissed off about that one. Not just for the
wallabies but for us too. I was talking him
up on here ages ago. Local Burwood boy,
went to St Pats Strathfield, played for the
Burwood Concord Wolves. It sucks the
chooks got him. Although it doesn't
surprise me one bit haha. They share the
same facilities at Moore Park with the Tahs
too. Politis would have been all over it...
shame. Would have loved him on the wing
at our club, heard there's a clause to go back
to rugby for the 2027 world cup, the deal
at the roosters is for 2025-2026 seasons
And we'd have a top-notch goal-kicking 5/8 (Sorry Brandon) if some genius hadn't decided Tane Edmed was a dummy half in the Balmain Juniors.

I hope he succeeds because the mob has gone all in on him and if he fails, the reaction will be brutal.
You can only blame him so much if he fails. It will be really the fault of the admin for giving the car keys to a toddler.

You can only blame him so much if he fails. It will be really the fault of the admin for giving the car keys to a toddler.
Despite them conceding at the start of last year that they didin't know if he could coach.

At the end of the day I don’t think players are signing because of a recruitment manager. A recruitment manager identifies the talent sure but the coach is the one who sells the vision.

Guys like fainu Fulton has been developing relationship with since he was a kid. They have a real bond and respect. They don't sign out our club without Fulton.

Same goes with Fulton and player managers.

It's too simplistic to say get the player to the coach like Wayne Bennett and the players has stars in their eyes and signs.

Game has changed.

Not saying Fulton is perfect but he improves our recruitment, a fact, in my opinion, I don't think can be denied.

I've said from the start of the news of the review, the club, the podcasters no one has put a thought into a replacement for the guys they are hoping axe.

I don't want recruitment to go backwards. Don't think that is a great idea.

And we'd have a top-notch goal-kicking 5/8 (Sorry Brandon) if some genius hadn't decided Tane Edmed was a dummy half in the Balmain Juniors.

Going to be a good tussle to play 10 for
the tahs now that Donno is gone west.
Tane has the edge but wouldn't be at all
surprised if we start with Will Harrison either

I wasn't one of the people who appointed a recruitment manager that cannot get on with the coach. Fulton needs to stop airing dirty laundry.

Just saying you should stop telling the club what to do if you haven't put any thought on what happens next.

Ok sack Fulton then what, what does that do to recruitment.

Blowing the joint up isn't really a great plan.

We've gone through Macca three or four times, that pubescent high school teacher, hartigan, Kelly and countless others.

Perhaps benji can focus on coaching and take a back seat on recruitment

Despite them conceding at the start of last year that they didin't know if he could coach.
Haha My God, that’s even worse. Could you imagine the Storm, when Bellamy’s time is up replacing him with someone who they concede don’t know if they can coach? People wonder why we are where are.

Just saying you should stop telling the club what to do if you haven't put any thought on what happens next.

Ok sack Fulton then what, what does that do to recruitment.

Blowing the joint up isn't really a great plan.

We've gone through Macca three or four times, that pubescent high school teacher, hartigan, Kelly and countless others.

Perhaps benji can focus on coaching and take a back seat on recruitment
I haven't told the club what to do mate, that is what the review they commissioned is for. We did request a review be conducted but I didn't conduct it.

Reactions: 851
Back