Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I hope he succeeds because the mob has gone all in on him and if he fails, the reaction will be brutal.
You can only blame him so much if he fails. It will be really the fault of the admin for giving the car keys to a toddler.

You can only blame him so much if he fails. It will be really the fault of the admin for giving the car keys to a toddler.
Despite them conceding at the start of last year that they didin't know if he could coach.

At the end of the day I don’t think players are signing because of a recruitment manager. A recruitment manager identifies the talent sure but the coach is the one who sells the vision.

Guys like fainu Fulton has been developing relationship with since he was a kid. They have a real bond and respect. They don't sign out our club without Fulton.

Same goes with Fulton and player managers.

It's too simplistic to say get the player to the coach like Wayne Bennett and the players has stars in their eyes and signs.

Game has changed.

Not saying Fulton is perfect but he improves our recruitment, a fact, in my opinion, I don't think can be denied.

I've said from the start of the news of the review, the club, the podcasters no one has put a thought into a replacement for the guys they are hoping axe.

I don't want recruitment to go backwards. Don't think that is a great idea.

And we'd have a top-notch goal-kicking 5/8 (Sorry Brandon) if some genius hadn't decided Tane Edmed was a dummy half in the Balmain Juniors.

Going to be a good tussle to play 10 for
the tahs now that Donno is gone west.
Tane has the edge but wouldn't be at all
surprised if we start with Will Harrison either

I wasn't one of the people who appointed a recruitment manager that cannot get on with the coach. Fulton needs to stop airing dirty laundry.

Just saying you should stop telling the club what to do if you haven't put any thought on what happens next.

Ok sack Fulton then what, what does that do to recruitment.

Blowing the joint up isn't really a great plan.

We've gone through Macca three or four times, that pubescent high school teacher, hartigan, Kelly and countless others.

Perhaps benji can focus on coaching and take a back seat on recruitment

Despite them conceding at the start of last year that they didin't know if he could coach.
Haha My God, that’s even worse. Could you imagine the Storm, when Bellamy’s time is up replacing him with someone who they concede don’t know if they can coach? People wonder why we are where are.

Just saying you should stop telling the club what to do if you haven't put any thought on what happens next.

Ok sack Fulton then what, what does that do to recruitment.

Blowing the joint up isn't really a great plan.

We've gone through Macca three or four times, that pubescent high school teacher, hartigan, Kelly and countless others.

Perhaps benji can focus on coaching and take a back seat on recruitment
I haven't told the club what to do mate, that is what the review they commissioned is for. We did request a review be conducted but I didn't conduct it.

Reactions: 851
I feel if we punt Fulton we are going to have a very upset couple of new signings in the Fainu brothers.

I know players don't sign for recruitment managers, but given their strong relationship they would obviously not be thrilled with his treatment - warranted or not.

Then there's the grubby player managers who would also dislike us more.

If there really is a problem, someone needs to mediate and find a way forward.

Can’t be much. Not too many clubs in any sport who are backed by a millionaire are perennial cellar dwellers.
I seem to remember a number of years ago he was interviewed and he said he offered to pay 3rd party money to any 4 players wanted by the club and nobody got back to him.

For those talking about Lucas Neill going bankrupt...

16% of retired NFL players go bankrupt, Fortune.com). A Sports Illustrated article reports that 78% of NFL players and 60% of NBA players face serious financial hardships after retirement.

They're on good coin as well

Today's the day! It's the 8th!
Mistanon promised that today we will hear the big announcement re Luai.
What will happen? Will Mistanon be vindicated or will we be teased with a new date like his brother Qanon is famous for.
Only the sands through the hourglass will provide the answer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Back