Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

This is from left field , pangai wants back into the nrl I no he can be lazy but when he hits the line he hits it , his defence is good , but his attitude can be well off , but we need a mongrel to lead our soft co*** forwards
His size, power and aggression is what we need, but I think his time at the Bulldogs and decision to pull out of a sizeable contract showed he does not have the mental capacity the lead from the front when his team is struggling.

As much as you can love a club, the one thing players love more is minutes.

Egan most likely won’t see much of that this year and at this rate he could end up the next young prospect who never fulfilled his potential.

I’m sure Egan knows that and I hope we do too….
Egan Butcher plays with aggression and could really add something to our side.
The Roosters could be tempted to release him early too as they have plenty of back row depth and are wanting to recruit Taylan May and Zac Lomax.

This is from left field , pangai wants back into the nrl I no he can be lazy but when he hits the line he hits it , his defence is good , but his attitude can be well off , but we need a mongrel to lead our soft co*** forwards
read he want back in at broncos if he can’t get in its boxing , he knocked back unca Wayne and the fins

Reactions: 851
He would trip the opposition players over as he got steam rolled - still better than Seyfarth - plus he would play for a packet of Allens Retro Favourites.

And on that note, I’m off to the servo to get myself a pack.
Whilst Tigers supporters continue to see the names of Alex Seyfarth and Alex Twal named in the Tigers NRL 1st grade team each Tuesday afternoon the further off finals footy becomes a reality for the battling club. These two players could not get a contract with another club and are NSW CUP standard only.

Members online

Back