Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

With right discount and right attitude he could be turned into quite a weapon. Something we lack at lock.
Someone would need patience and time to get the kids clock and confidence to wha it was when he first arrived on the scene.
I reckon it could be a special project for Morris, Farah and Heighno.
But is he for sale ? And didn’t Benji look at him closely during the off season and said “ no thanks”.

I reckon it could be a special project for Morris, Farah and Heighno.
But is he for sale ? And didn’t Benji look at him closely during the off season and said “ no thanks”.
Just saw on Nine News he’s been told to look for another club so looks like he’s on the market.
But they mentioned $800k, definitely not at that price !

As if you wouldn’t take schuster . He’s clearly reserve grade standard so manly will have to eat half a mil for sure of that contract .
There’s no way they wouldn’t have to ! So now you are looking at schuster for 300-400k for 3 and a half years .
Peter Moussa and his team are highly rated , so you’d back that they’d figure out if it’s an Olam type situation that needs a unique program / he’s lazy and they will flog him.
I personally think we should consider , but only if the whole contract is suplemented . Not these 25-26 , but you pay 800k for 27 deals .
I guess it really depends how much manly value a middle of the pack player , (who is better than schuster) right now , vs the potential of schuster . He just needs to commit to the backrow , otherwise he’s going to the Coal train path of wasted potential .

Hahah imagine if we snagged Alex Johnson... That'd put quite a few noses out of joint... I'd love it
How long would we snag him for though Ink. He must be getting close to the end of his career.
And atpit I can't see him wanting to leave Souffs, particularly if Bennett was to go there.

In my favourite rumour I've heard in ages apparently someone from Saints approached the club about a Lomax/Sullivan swap deal 😂

Would probably make a few in here happy but I don't think there's any way we can match the Parra offer coming Lomax's way. Not sure we need him at his expensive rate anyway
If St. George were willing to do the swap Pb, I reckon they would want Bud to take a couple of million bucks in brown paper bags with him :ROFLMAO:.
But since Bud is playing against the mob that didn't want him, I reckon he will pull out a man-of-the-match performance with Benji's encouragement.
Or at least I hope he will.

you'd kill for it to be true but surely Saints aren't that stupid.

there's a lot of chatter about that Lomax has already agreed to terms with Parramatta, they're just dotting the i's and crossing the t's.

I hope the rumour's correct tho!
I'd actually like to see him stay with St. George, and I'd like to see Parra suffer for a while
I'd like to see Saints climb off the bottom of the ladder, and I'd like it for Liddle's sake, after playing for a team/club that was pretty crap for those years he was with Us.
I like going into bat for the underdog.

Latest posts

Back