Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I thought the reason Bennett was leaving the Dolphins is that he wants to be a coach not a director of football type? How's that going to work given we already have a head coach?
Benji.
Like everyone else, Wayno loves him.

Sorry it was so hard for you, "pal".
Well that ended quickly. I was about to jump in but it started going south quickly.
I think they are somewhere in the middle of both your opinions. I think they need a decent coach, a few decent players (like a halfback), get Latrines head back in it, and they’d be playing finals football. Anyway, souffs suk!!!

With right discount and right attitude he could be turned into quite a weapon. Something we lack at lock.
Someone would need patience and time to get the kids clock and confidence to wha it was when he first arrived on the scene.
I reckon it could be a special project for Morris, Farah and Heighno.
But is he for sale ? And didn’t Benji look at him closely during the off season and said “ no thanks”.

I reckon it could be a special project for Morris, Farah and Heighno.
But is he for sale ? And didn’t Benji look at him closely during the off season and said “ no thanks”.
Just saw on Nine News he’s been told to look for another club so looks like he’s on the market.
But they mentioned $800k, definitely not at that price !

As if you wouldn’t take schuster . He’s clearly reserve grade standard so manly will have to eat half a mil for sure of that contract .
There’s no way they wouldn’t have to ! So now you are looking at schuster for 300-400k for 3 and a half years .
Peter Moussa and his team are highly rated , so you’d back that they’d figure out if it’s an Olam type situation that needs a unique program / he’s lazy and they will flog him.
I personally think we should consider , but only if the whole contract is suplemented . Not these 25-26 , but you pay 800k for 27 deals .
I guess it really depends how much manly value a middle of the pack player , (who is better than schuster) right now , vs the potential of schuster . He just needs to commit to the backrow , otherwise he’s going to the Coal train path of wasted potential .

Hahah imagine if we snagged Alex Johnson... That'd put quite a few noses out of joint... I'd love it
How long would we snag him for though Ink. He must be getting close to the end of his career.
And atpit I can't see him wanting to leave Souffs, particularly if Bennett was to go there.

Back