Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Do we life line Schuster if you can jag him cheap
How cheap I’m always in for a bargain, especially at the expense of the silvertailed fwits. He’d need to be cheaper than jousting sticks. He’s not broken but requires a little work. No NRL promises, he’d need to work his ass off for the opportunity.

At the expense of a rising junior??? Luai took a lot out of us and the cap. Can someone please confirm if Luia is the most expensive player we ever invested in?

Last edited:
I'd actually like to see him stay with St. George, and I'd like to see Parra suffer for a while
I'd like to see Saints climb off the bottom of the ladder, and I'd like it for Liddle's sake, after playing for a team/club that was pretty crap for those years he was with Us.
I like going into bat for the underdog.
If Saints are to climb the ladder, it'll be because they've signed a hooker better than Liddle. He's still useless

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
Schuster is a massive gamble even at a 50% discount, it would be a no for me. People are whinging about Bud on $500-50 being a bad contract and probably rightly so but to potentially add another bad contract on top of that is a risk not worth taking for a club like ours atm.

Schuster is a massive gamble even at a 50% discount, it would be a no for me. People are whinging about Bud on $500-50 being a bad contract and probably rightly so but to potentially add another bad contract on top of that is a risk not worth taking for a club like ours atm.
Schuster is a hell of a better risk than Bud Sullivan

Schuster is a no go for Tigers. We need outside backs of top quality. Upgrade and extend Lachie Galvin, upgrade extend and remove get out clause for Uto. Upgrade and extend Pole by November. Faagutu is also off contract next year. Papalli is also off contract next year and Bateman is no lock to see out his contract.

Edge back row is a key position we may need to fill for 2026 or earlier either within or by signing free agents. I doubt Papalli and Bateman are long term options.

Not sure of our cap position but young forwards have overtaken Klemmer. We have too many halves so Sullivan is the odd man out. Douiheis contract ends this year which is big.

Looks like most of tigers work will be looking after our own players.

Members online

Back