Tucker
Well-known member
How would you possibly know what I have knowledge about?Here you are again speaking with such self righteous confidence on subjects you know absolutely nothing about .. bravo👍👏
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How would you possibly know what I have knowledge about?Here you are again speaking with such self righteous confidence on subjects you know absolutely nothing about .. bravo👍👏
Sign him up...born in Young!!,,where I was born!James Schiller is another Titan Sports client
We are signing / linked to a lot of players from this agency.James Schiller – Titan Sports Management
titansm.com.au
I was banging on about him earlier in the year plays fullback wing centre had a great run under Ricky went to Newcastle on a good contract 450K-500K and stuck behind a fewJames Schiller is another Titan Sports client
We are signing / linked to a lot of players from this agency.James Schiller – Titan Sports Management
titansm.com.au
…and my god you don’t know what you are talking about.Who cares. He'll be playing Ron Massey Cup. My God you whinge
Marsfield could work but if a quality player had a choice of Marsfield or play at Wentworthville or St Mary's I don't think Marsfield will attract any players compared to the COE at Concord or Lidcombe oval maybe? birchgrove would be brilliant.Not sure about Ryde oval, they tend to play more AFL to develop their juniors in the area.
Our family go and watch the Woodies play at TG. If you live in the inner west, outer west or north west, it's a quick drive across Sydney to Marsfield and it's a great day out.
Homebush's accor stadium is in the inner west would that of been better then combank?I grew up in the inner west and I know plenty of Wests Tigers fans from the area who never miss a Leichhardt Oval game, but think it’s beyond them to head any further west than Ashfield.
Our South-West based supporters embrace Leichhardt Oval much more than our Inner West based supporters embrace Campbelltown and I don’t think you need to do a survey to work that out.
Throw in all our South West based players who continue to get overlooked and shafted.
We once had a CEO who kept saying we are a development club and we embrace the South-West.
Actions speak much louder than words.
Yep, I was part of all that. The best job ever.The also have one of Sydney's best culinary institutes - Le Cordon Bleu.
Should the wests tigers bring back Pratten park back to life in some way shape or form?With Shark park having the capacity of Pratten park certainly would not help your business plan.
It’s funny for a successful franchise for a long time they have always had financial woes. I thought they made a zillion from their land deal and were set for life. Hopefully they have to offload a few players…to us
Peter who?Ye has never really excited me as a footballer