Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

It has been reported he is being offered 2.5 million.
He’s good, not 2.5 million good.
You could employ a very big recruitment team with that money.

Wasn't this figure based on a post involving a five year deal with the Broncos? I'd imagine it's 2.5m over 5 years. Half a mil a season is chicken feed for the success he brings clubs.
 
It’s the only argument I need. I could also go into how you embarrassed yourself in the Latu thread but if we start listing all the dumb things you post, we’d be here all day.

You need a calendar.
Enjoy that argument. The quicker you go, the better.
Yeah @Leck is a pouty w⚓️ who thinks his poorly formed opinions should be beyond questioning
Well done for using Chatgpt. Get a job you nasty freak.
 
Thanks for your reply. But if clubs are prepared to pay that for Peter O'Sullivan plus his network, won't other clubs have to match the investment to remain in the race for talent? I make no comment about the offers as those clubs obviously are in a position to assess the situation.
Especially Brisbane .....they have an abundance of players to chose from

But I must admit their recruitment and retention and identification of junior talent has been poor for a long time

I reckon you could pick an ex Broncos side that would flog the current Broncos side
 
Back
Top