Soccer Super Thread

Not that I know of Ink…0/14 I think was the last count,don't quote me on that I heard it on fox when I was in the kitchen cooking...

Yes you heard right" in the kitchen cooking" gotta stop smart mouthing the missus...

the wanderers lack a midfield push to create goal opportunities
\
\
mooy,who I thought was pretty ineffective last year is a star at Melbourne city.

pollenz,who I thought was one of their best over their first two years ,turned up playing for Brisbane city last night.

wanderers don't have the strength they used to and have only bandaided since- Galloway ,kalmar that centre forward from perth who is fast but doesn't score.

@innsaneink said:
Have the WSW won a game yet?

No A League games but they won the Asian Club Challenge against teams that would destroy most A League sides

Not happy , West Ham may get thrown out of the FA Cup because Sakho didn't have a medical in Senegal

Unbelievable I hope they show the fall he had , it was a bad fall

@happy tiger said:
Thoughts on who will get relegated

For me it will be Burnley ,Leicester and Villa

And the Championship will be Millwall ,Leeds and who cares after that

Your OP is still in tact…I'd say FT quoted it and changed it by typing the letters WEST HAM.....not to bright eh....

@Geo. said:
@happy tiger said:

Your OP is still in tact…I'd say FT quoted it and changed it by typing the letters WEST HAM.....not to bright eh....

Your on the money Geo .

@Geo. said:
@happy tiger said:

How the hell do you do that ??

Then again , you'd better not

I'll end up spending even more time on here :laughing:

@happy tiger said:
How the hell do you do that ??

Like THIS…..When you QUOTE SOMEONE....you are making a new post so you can type over whatever they posted and it looks like they posted it.....Get it

can't change the OP though

See…... :laughing:

@innsaneink said:
Have the WSW won a game yet?

They haven't won a game yet this season, and it's delicious. Their fans are going ballistic, threatening players and falling head first off the bandwagon. They may take their Sydney FC gear out of mothballs for next season (if they didn't dress an effigy in it and burn it.)

@eyewonder said:
the wanderers lack a midfield push to create goal opportunities
\
\
mooy,who I thought was pretty ineffective last year is a star at Melbourne city.

pollenz,who I thought was one of their best over their first two years ,turned up playing for Brisbane city last night.

wanderers don't have the strength they used to and have only bandaided since- Galloway ,kalmar that centre forward from perth who is fast but doesn't score.

Don't forget the great white hope in Saba, who was "mutually released." :laughing:

The Japanese fella Takahagi that they've picked up looks good though.

Hammers cop a 71 k fine for playing Sakho in the FA Cup tie

Absolute crap in my opinion

@happy tiger said:

:eek:pen_mouth: , they are a money making Organisation .

Why when sides are handing in there team line ups to the refereeing Officials say " Hey guys Sakho can't play , give us another player to your team sheet "

but if it gets you way more than 100,000+ from progressing ,well they can jam the 70,000 up there coit :laughing:

@foreveratiger said:
@happy tiger said:

:eek:pen_mouth: , they are a money making Organisation .

Why when sides are handing in there team line ups to the refereeing Officials say " Hey guys Sakho can't play , give us another player to your team sheet "

but if it gets you way more than 100,000+ from progressing ,well they can jam the 70,000 up there coit :laughing:

The whole point was that West Ham were quite happy for the Senegalese to have a Dr see that Sakho was injured , the club just said that him flying would just aggravate the injury

Then Senegal accuse West Ham of trying to stop him playing for them when they are just concerned for his well being

I read the Sakho had to travel separately to Bristol because they were concerned about the effects of travel

It was one day before a game that had no consequence for Senegal either way and he has since missed two games

Latest posts

Back