Something I noticed this week

fergiefurr

Watching the team song video it seemed very controlled and nowhere near as hyped as they usually are. Obviously they were happy but there wasn't the euphoria I've come to see when we win the odd game.

To me this is a bit of turning point. The team is now expecting to win games. It isn't a case of 'OMG we won!! This is amazing!!' It seemed very much 'yep job done, now onto next week.'

I could be reading into it way too much but I think it's a sign of a maturing team who are finally starting to realize they can play well every week. Hopefully good times ahead.

I noticed that too but didn't interpret it the way you did hahaha

Maybe the Sharks players after 12 consecutive wins simply hum the team song now !!

Watching this morning I noticed that Fox showed Taylor addressing the team at halftime on the weekend, so we didn't have to read more silly comments on here regarding his involvement.

On topic, at least the players should remember the words now.

We i guess this is a different take on half-time observations of Taylor's speeches…

Maybe it's because some of the players don't like swearing in public.

@formerguest said:
Watching this morning I noticed that Fox showed Taylor addressing the team at halftime on the weekend, so we didn't have to read more silly comments on here regarding his involvement.

On topic, at least the players should remember the words now.

I noticed this on Saturday, Im surprised the whiteboard wasnt mentioned

@newtown said:
Maybe it's because some of the players don't like swearing in public.

Not sure if serious.
Its not really in public, out on the field during the game is more ''in public'' than the sheds…and plenty swearing happens out there

Back