Tedesco - No Try

One of the worst bunker decisions in memory. Each stupid call like this devoid of any semblance of common sense sets their credibility back enormously.

I reckon Patten's bosses would be privately disappointed with the call too but they won't admit it.

OK, so would Tedesco's try have made a difference to the game? The refs made a total mistake - did it change the game. My view is of course, it was wrong. BTW Did Tony Williams play in the 2nd half? We seemed to contain them but they got two lucky kick tries in the 2nd half.

Stupid by Woods anyway . These days players should be aware of what's going on around them and the chance of a penalty.

Sure. But if Woods doesn't have a handful of the marker's jersey it's not an issue. Too much nonsense, niggling, wrestling, cheating is tolerated in league these days. Unlucky call for us, but Woods was cheating and it probably cost us a try.

Breaking news

Lyal Gorman resigned as Sharks CEO returning to Western Sydney Wanderers, and has signed Paul Gallen as their new captain.

ill discipline by the captain (hardly leading by example) and 2 uncontested kicks cost us….. Despite losing the ruck convincingly we hung in somehow till the 80th but ran outta steam

Woods giving his NSW mate a pat cost us that try…
We get it mate, you're friends with other team's players and don't care about the tigers.

He should be ashamed of himself, embarrassment.

@ said:
Sure. But if Woods doesn't have a handful of the marker's jersey it's not an issue. Too much nonsense, niggling, wrestling, cheating is tolerated in league these days. Unlucky call for us, but Woods was cheating and it probably cost us a try.

Yep he did hold his jersey - but there was no conclusive proof that he either held Gallen back from moving to the gap nor pushed him. The camera shots only showed him hold for the a second then moved on to the play. The bunker had no evidence whatsoever, other than that piece of puke's swan dive, that there had been any obstruction whatsoever.

I've got no issue with the no try decision, Woods tried to get an advantage and Gallen milked it for all its worth.

If Gallen hadn't put in an academy award performance, he would not have been impeded, but ultimately if Woods kept his hands to himself Gallen would have had an opportunity to milk it and we would have had a try.

For him to claim he's a boxer and to go over after that light touch is an embarrassment to him, and the fact that he got the penalty for it is an embarrassment to league

Gallen runs through the toughest forward packs in the game but if you touch him at marker he somehow falls over.

I don't think Gallen realised the Logies had finished. I think he was trying for a last minute push for a nomination.

@ said:
When asked in the presser about that Gal replied, its all on video, for all to see
\
\
Yeah, whats on video is the low life you are mate !!!

Wished one of those gutless Rugby League press people had followed up with the comment we saw it and it appeared you took a dive.

@ said:
@ said:
When asked in the presser about that Gal replied, its all on video, for all to see
\
\
Yeah, whats on video is the low life you are mate !!!

Wished one of those gutless Rugby League press people had followed up with the comment we saw it and it appeared you took a dive.

100% with you

I thought at the time i wish someone has the balls to say that

I know i would have followed by never being allowed to any presser from there on lol

Staff online

Back