THE AMBUSH - Show Your Stripes..

I initially was in favour of the ground at Parra.... Got premium membership seats firs season there... I've changed my tune tho and glad we're leaving.

BTW who's the loser from The jungle trying to abuse everyone?
Great way to recruit for your group and make new friends
Just bumped into this comment. We haven't been made aware of people being abused by our members, this may have been done by someone not associated with our active support group but supports the club. We want to remain family friendly and welcome everyone into The Jungle as we are all about getting the fans together and creating an atmosphere for the team we love.

Our Next Event will be on Sunday at Wests Ashfield, come along and enjoy the game with fellow Wests Tigers fans.279182966_10165949420170214_1280615100907768493_n.jpg

Haven't caught the interview on the podcast yet, but Adam seems happy and shows his interest by maintaining eye contact when questioned as per photos above.

An asset on and off the field and looked to be a decent turnout.

Haven't caught the interview on the podcast yet, but Adam seems happy and shows his interest by maintaining eye contact when questioned as per photos above.

An asset on and off the field and looked to be a decent turnout.
I think that was due to the amazing interviewer, lol. It was a great turnout.

Just bumped into this comment. We haven't been made aware of people being abused by our members, this may have been done by someone not associated with our active support group but supports the club. We want to remain family friendly and welcome everyone into The Jungle as we are all about getting the fans together and creating an atmosphere for the team we love.
I hope not.
I read something somewhere... Think it was the Knights game

I hope not.
I read something somewhere... Think it was the Knights game
Who said this mate? There's been a fair bit of a rubbish going around like people believing we're the on field drummers and abusing kids which I haven't seen at any of the games

Reactions: BZN
Back